Secrets Part 2

Sup guys kittycat here and first I would like to thank all of you for 1,500 reads. I never though I would even get to 100 views. If I could I would walk up to you and give you all hugs and tell you I love you (not in that way. also some guy just read that part and punched their keyboard. You know who you are...............................da fuq am I talking about?) Anyway enjoy da next chapter.

Mitch: I AM IMPORTANT!

Me: NO I WAS SO CLOSE TO ACUALLY FINISHING THE INTRO!

Jerome: LIVERS?!?!

Me: OH MY GOSH I SWEAR IF YOU........ NO YOU KNOW WHAT NO IM THROUGH WITH THIS BULLCRAP ENJOY THE STORY GUYS I PROBABLY WONT UPDATE IN A WHILE BECAUSE I NEED TO SHAVE A CERTAIN FLUFFY AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A CERTAIN CANADIAN.

Mitch: You just wanna touch ma body dat why you wanna beat me.

Me: THAT'S IT TURN THE CAMERA'S OFF! NO ONE NEEDS SEE HOW BADLY IMA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU! *turns cameras off*

_____________________________________________________________________________

Warning contains minor gore (well from where I'm from this is minor gore)

Kitty's P.O.V

Kitty's dream (or should I say nightmare)

I woke up surrounded by red light I was confused until I looked at the moon it was red and full I froze.

"no that's not possible" I said to myself my voice sounded a little different. It sounded less human. I looked down at my wrists and saw two red bracelets. I stopped breathing. No this can't be happening it just can't. I suddenly felt horrible pain in my back. I screamed as loud as I could. The others woke up and looked at me like I had gone crazy. I looked at through my eyes that had welled up with tears and using all my strength I muttered "run". Before my skin ripped open revealing my wings. I heard them gasp and my eyes turned red. Only one thought filled my mind now, kill.

I flew into the sky with a horrifying screech, I then swooped around and flew directly at Sky. I landed right on his chest knocking the wind from him.

When he regained his breath he shouted "WHAT THE HECK!" at me.

I merrily smiled and put my hand on his throat.

"K-Kitty you're scaring me please just....."

SNAP

Skys head fell to the ground lifeless.

I got off him and looked down his body.

"S-Sky" Heard Scarlet say as she walked up to him. She put a hand on his neck feeling for a pulse. I laughed she wouldn't find one. Her eyes widened when she realized he was gone. She looked up at me in horror. "Y-y-y-y-y-you k-k-k-k-killed him" she said softly but just loud enough for everyone to hear. They all gasped but I stood there unfazed. I looked her in the eyes and with a smile that looked innocent said "Yes" my smile turned to evil and I said "your next".

Everyone stood up fast and got out their weapons but I just grabbed Scarlet's arm and flew high into the sky. She kept punching me and shouting "LET ME GO!" I looked down and smiled then I looked back at her "as you wish" I said before letting her fall to her death. She screamed as loud as she could before I heard the satisfying crunch of bones breaking.

I flew back down and grabbed Ash's arm. She screamed loud and I felt pain go through right shoulder and I turned in anger to see who had dared to interfere with me getting my prey. I saw a diamond sword stuck in my shoulder and Rage pulling it out to strike again. I let go of Ash and tackled him. I sunk my claws into his face and flew up. He screamed in pain because the only thing holding him up as I flew higher and higher were my claws. I forced him to look at me as I opened my mouth to reveal many rows of sharp teeth. I leaned forward and sunk my teeth into his neck. He screamed like a bitch until I quickly moved my head back ripping his neck open and silencing him forever. I dropped his body and let it fall lifelessly to the ground.