The beginning.

As Lisa stepped through the waterfall, she saw Aaliyah sitting there.
"Hey, Lisa it's been a while. You shouldn't be here though, it isn't your time." Aaliyah said while sadly looking down.
"Well, I could say the samething to you!" Lisa replied. "I was so sad when I heard you left, we never really got the chance to hang out, but you were always so Nice!" Lisa's eyes started to water up.

They heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Aaliyah! Where are you? We aren't supposed to be here, it's dangerous!" Someone yelled. "Selena! Keep your voice down, we don't want the guardians to follow us, they'll banish us." Another voice said.
"Selena? She's here too? Does that mean?" Lisa mumbled.
"Yes Lisa." Aaliyah said.
Selena and Tupac walk up.
"Lisa, you're here?" Tupac runs and gives her a hug and starts to cry. Lisa crying now, hugs Tupac back and goes to hug Selena.
"What are T and Chilli going to do? Are they going to be okay?" Lisa asked.
"They'll be fine, but if we don't leave now, we'll get banished!" Selena said rapidly. "See a few years back, someone tried to bring the living up here, which would cause a bad force up here, it'll burn the after-life." Selena explained. "Luckily, Jesus sent them to a tree where those 4 are forever locked away. Though anyone who is caught out here is banished to stay out here, Aaliyah knows this. Yet she wants to be caught."
Aaliyah looks at the waterfall. "Well, somebody has to welcome the new comers." Aaliyah said.

Though Lisa didn't understand what they were talking about, she went with them to Jesus.
"Lisa, my dear, what are you doing here? It's too soon." Jesus asked Lisa.
"I... I didn't know I... Died. I remember avoiding a car, next thing I know I see Aa-" Lisa said while being cut off.
"Aaliyah? She was out there again?" Jesus gives Aaliyah a dirty look. "What have you been told Aaliyah? Those parts are forbidden! You're new so I'll let it slide. Never again though. You're lucky my father didn't hear this." Jesus finished.
"Don't yell at her! She is my friend!" Lisa yelled. "I am grateful she was there, if it wasn't for her, where would I be?" Lisa said.
"Lisa! Don't yell at Jesus!" Tupac said, trying not to laugh.
"Lisa, you don't need to yell. We banned anyone from that part because o-" Jesus said while being cut off.
"JESUS!" A voice yelled from the top of the mountain. "WE NEED A WORD, BRING LISA WITH YOU!"
"Oh snap, Lisa pissed God off." Selena whispered.
"No, she came too soon, it wasn't time for her." Jesus said.
"Meet me here when you're done Lisa." Aaliyah said. "I'll show you around."
"I think Lisa would like that." Jesus said. "Now come on Lisa."
They walk up to the top of the mountain.
"This mountain is called the mountain of the living, this is where God lives, and watches over everyone." Jesus explained. "You happened to come early, which means he changed your fate, or forgot to change it."
"Yea yea, that's nice. Is my dad here? I want to see him." Lisa said.
"We'll find out Lisa." Jesus promised Lisa.