3 hours

Lisbon's POV
I open my eyes and everything is blurred but after a few minutes my eyes start to focus. I can see a desk in the corner and I am on a couch. Then I remember I fell asleep on Jane after i had my morning sickness at work. He must if brought me here. I look around but can't see Jane here so I get up off the couch and walk towards the bullpen. I see Jane sitting on his couch, having a conversation with the others. As soon as he sees me his face lights up.
"Hey babe, have a nice sleep" he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me on to his lap.
I lean my head back so it is on his shoulder and he kisses my nose. I giggle and sit up while watching Rigsby and Cho have a challenge to see who can get the most baskets in the bin with 6 balls of paper.
Jane puts his hands on my waist and picks me up and turns me round so I am facing him so he can put his hands on my stomach without everyone else seeing. I laughed and put my arms round his neck and put my head on his shoulder. I could feel Jane stroking my stomach which made me smile the biggest smile I have ever smiled. Jane leans his head down and kisses my ear. Then I hear someone clear their throat so I turn round to see the whole team staring at us. I blush and Jane removes his hands from my stomach. Hopefully no one saw his hands. Just then my phone goes off so I grab it out of my pocket and rest my head on Jane's chest as I pick up the phone.
"Lisbon"
"Hey Lisbon, It's Hightower. Just wondering If everything is going on well in the office".
"Yes everything is fine, we haven't caught a case but I promise when we do we will be working the best we can".
"Good, ok I have go but good work Lisbon, I will be back in a week. You think you can handle It?"
"Yes boss".
"Good. See you in a week".
"Bye boss".
(Hightower is in it because I find het easiet to write about.)
"Do we have case?" Grace asks as she gets up and pushes her chair towards the couch.
"No it was just Hightower".
"Ok".

Jane moves me so I am facing everyone else and then stands me up. While getting up himself he says" I think we should all go home because if we catch a case then they will ring Lisbon's cell anyway".
Grace gets up and wheels het chair back to her desk and grabs her jacket and keys. "That's a good idea, bye guys".
"Bye Grace" We all say in Unison.
Then Jane runs into my office and grabs my bag and then comes back and grabs my hand while leadind me towards the door.
"We better go to so see ya tomorrow guys" Jane says.
"Bye" they say as they sit down at their desks and shut down their computers.
Jane drags me to the elevator and we step in and I press the button and we go down. Jane grabs me and pushes me onto the wall and starts kiss all over my face. As soon as he kisses my soft spot, a small moan leaves my lips. Jane smiles while movinh onto my lips. I kiss he back fiercely and he licks my bottom lip and I let his tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance and I win.
Just then the elevator goes ping and the doors open. He grabs my hand in his and we jump in my car and drive home for the night.

Hey guys,
Theres another chapter for you
hope you enjoy it
Bye XxX