Chapter 7: Don't Go

Since that night I hadn't gone out at all really, calling out of work for a few days and I slowly closed in on myself not having any contact with the outside world. Yet my phone rang off the hook or would if I still used that kind of phone-Oli called me constantly and I ignored him constantly. But it was the third day since then and my phone kept ringing and ringing, BMTH's 'Go To Hell For Heavens Sake' broke the silence every time and I groaned. I had been meaning to change that ages ago. I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone off the side table. "What!?" I yelled, pushing my messy hair back from my face.

"You haven't been down to Drop Dead in a while and I've been meaning to talk to you about what happened, Leia."

"I'm quitting and Oli I don't need any explanation because I'm quitting you too." I heard a long pause before anyone spoke. "W-what? Leia.. no ,you can't please. I-I love you so much. Please, don't go."

I closed my eyes, shaking my head. Lies, these had to be lies. "Fuck you, Oliver." I ended the call then and threw my phone onto my bed. But what if Oli was telling the truth. What if he really did love me? But what about Hannah? What was he gonna do with her? That was just it though. He wouldn't leave her. Guys never leave their wives for the side chick. I fell back onto my bed, closing my eyes as I thought. I should probably get back to work soon. These bills wouldn't pay themselves and with no more income from DD I'd need to get back to my waitressing job. I sighed, sitting up and took my phone back into my hand. Oli was calling me again but I sent it straight to voicemail. I needed to call the manager tell them I was coming in this weekend.

Oliver

Oliver sighed, frustrated as the call went straight to voicemail. Seriously? He really needed to get in touch with Leia. He looked up from his desk to his wife, standing before him, hand on her hip as she tilted her head to the side, an annoyed look on her face. "Uh, yeah, Hannah?" Things hadn't been so well since that night Leia 'attacked' Oli but Hannah hadn't wanted to talk about it at all. She just remained at awkward odd with Oli. It was weird having your soulmate or what he thought was his soulmate ignore him all the time. They were supposed to be together and lately she barely looked at him. "I was wondering if we'd be modeling any clothes from the latest collection?" Oli shrugged, running a hand through his hair and dialed Leia's number again. "Er, I don't know Dear, I'm sure they'll let you if you ask. They work for me remember and you are my wife.." He mumbled, placing the phone to his ear. Hannah frowned and walked around his desk to stand in front of him. "Yeah, but I don't feel like it." She bit her lip and Oli could see tears forming at the edges of her eyes. Oli sighed as he got Leia's voice mail once again and he was about to dial again when Hannah swiped his phone from him. "Who are you always talking to?"

"Hannah!"

She was perched in his lap now, looking through his call log. Hannah gritted her teeth moving to hop out of his lap as she spotted the girls name but it seemed he had a lot of other females names in his phone but Leia's was the only one with a heart next to it besides her own that had three. "Why is her number in your phone!?" She demanded and tossed the phone across the room, it broke against the wall and she turned to Oli, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Why are you talking to that bitch that attacked you? Why do you want her and not me?! Why Oli? Why!" She screamed, Oli had gotten up and was walking over to her. "Hannah.. I can explain."

"You don't have to because I quit this, Drop Dead and mostly importantly I quit being your wife!"

Oliver's eyes widened and he took a step towards her. "Hannah.. please." She shook her head and turned to leave his office. "Don't even bother." She burst out of the doors and around the corner. Oli laced his hands into his hair and he was freaking out, relieved and breaking down all at the same time. He just lost his wife but then again he was free to pursue Leia but what if she didn't want him anymore? Then he was fucked and on top of that he needed two extra models. Fuck.

Leia

I was finally back at work on a Saturday night like I asked and everything was going great, no more calls from Oli and my life was finally getting back to normal until a certain someone requested my service. I turned to a table to see Oliver Sykes sitting alone. He smiled and I immediately moved to wait on another table when he got up to grab my arm. "Leia please.. we really need to talk."

"I can't. I'm working."

"I got your manager to put you on break early.. please sit down." I sucked in a breath and sighed, looking over as I noticed two drinks already at the table.

"What do you want, Oliver?" I asked, placing my hair behind my ear and I fixed my apron before looking up at him. His face looked tired and eyes red-rimmed and I swallowed, looking down at the tattoos of his hands. "I'm so sorry.. for what I've put you through. I just wanted to let you know that.. and that I really do love you."

"What about all of those other girls? At the banquet they told me what you do.. to the models there."

Oli rolled his eyes. "That was a long time ago when DD first got started.. but I've since quit.. it's just when I found you I had to have you ok? Besides Hannah and I were falling out and you were so nice and inviting when you stayed over. A girl like you is hard to come by and I don't want you to go away.. please don't leave me.." He let the sentence trailed off and I took one of the glass into my hand, taking a sip and I grimaced at the burn. Whiskey. "Don't leave me like.. Hannah did." When I heard that my eyes looked up to meet his and I arched a brow in surprise. She actually left Oli Sykes. Really? "Really?" He nodded sadly and ran a hand through his hair. "Y-yeah she did. She quit Drop Dead too.." I nodded, swallowing again. That's why his eyes were red.. he'd been crying. That hurt my heart to realize and I absentmindedly reached to take his hand in mine. "And all I could think about was how I wanted you and only you. Now that Hannah's gone. I don't really have anyone except maybe if.. if you'll have me, Love."

"I'm sorry, Oli.. but I'm going to need some time, ok? After everything that's happened. I'm going to need a lot of time." I took another long pull of the drink. Oli's eyes cast down onto our hands and I felt him squeeze my hands softly. "Alright, Love. I'll give you that." He smiled and took a long pull from his drink before leaning over to kiss my cheek. "You always have a place at Drop Dead, alright?" I nodded once and took another sip of my drink as he walked past me and out the door. What was I going to do now? Take Oli back even though he was never mine or leave it altogether. I couldn't risk him cheating on me. I laced a hand into my hair. "Oh my god! You are fucking him!" Melanie exclaimed and I rolled my eyes, hushing her. Oh for fucks sake.