F I N A L

Terrible idea.

Why did Youngjae even agreed to go to the Fair with his friends. He should've stayed home and just watched whatever show was airing or something but here he was. Among the couples and hearing their arguments.

"How about we just ride the roller coaster?"Youngjae sarcastically spoke up, in hoping the arguing would cease. The couples would stop and take in the younger's suggestion.

"Great idea Hyung!"Bambam exclaimed and that set off Youngjae. He didn't mean it as a literal idea but they were having none of it. They pulled the black haired boy with them towards the large roller coaster.

Seeing the loops and drop, he knew he needed to pray for help or else, he'll die right away. He doesn't know if he can tame this ride without crying his eyes out or sitting on a bench for hours until the Fair has to close.

He realized they were already in line. Groaning, he was glad he didn't eat much breakfast so he'll be alright. Well for a while.

It was like time sped itself up and Youngjae was standing near the ride. His heart began to race and his breath was becoming heavy. Hell, his palms were sweating that he had to rub it against his jeans to dry them.

But that wasn't working. 

Eventually, it was his time and he watched the couples enter the ride. He groaned and knew he was going to be alone, as always.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit with you?"A voice inquired from behind him.

Youngjae turned and didn't know a beauty could steal his breath faster than seeing a roller coaster. The other black haired male gave him a faint smile and the younger nodded absentmindedly. The other boy look relieved and he took the left side.

They had set their items aside in the safety bin and were strapping in their belt. But the relief washed away in less than a second when he sat down. With trembling hands, the ravenette slowly put on his safety belt.

Of course Youngjae wasn't aware that the beautiful stranger besides him was watching in slight amusement and concern. 

"Hey, are you ok?"

"I-I'm cool."Youngjae responded softly, his voice nearly cracking. His dark orbs would wander upwards to where the rails were and he felt like the world was gonna drop into a black hole. 

'Oh fuck. I can't do this.'

❝Are you scared?❞

❝No. . . .❝

The beautiful stranger let out a laugh that made Youngjae's shaking heart shook even more if that was possible. He knew for sure if it was, he would get a heart attack right now.

❝You're either lying or you like me because you're shaking and avoiding eye contact with me.❞

Gulping, he knew the stranger was correct, but his nervous mind spoke for him.

❝Would you be surprised if it was both?❞

The stranger widened his eyes slightly at the confession. They were too absorbed in their conversation, they didn't know that the ride lurch forward and Youngjae hands darted to the stranger's.

"Okay, maybe I am a bit."

The black haired male smiled and looked down at their hand.

"Then hold my hand. I don't mind letting someone cute as you holding them."The stranger chuckled and Youngjae can't handle these overwhelming feelings that recklessly ran in to anatomy. 

Maybe the smile that they shared between each other seem to calm their erratic beating hearts and slight fear for the ride. 

The ride wasn't that terrible.

Youngjae got to hold the beautiful stranger's hand till the end. Which was currently right now. He was slightly sad since they'll be departing and they may never see each other again. Youngjae despised things like that.

Grabbing his things, he felt someone tapping his shoulders. The young ravenette turned and saw it was the beauty. Giving the stranger a shy smile, the other black haired male spoke.

"My name's Jaebum. All my friends call me JB. What's yours?"

Youngjae grinned and answered back cheerfully,"I'm Youngjae. It was nice of you to let me borrow your hand."

"It's not problem. You can hold my hand whenever you need it."The alluring stranger, Jaebum said. 

His words caused a blush to appear on Youngjae's comportment. Jaebum smirked at the reaction and spoke up once more.

"You want to go on a different ride now? Or do you want to ride another roller coaster with me?"

How could anyone say no to that request? Obviously not Choi Youngjae. Nodding eagerly, Youngjae and Jaebum walked side by side towards the exit and both of their friend's watched in happiness that maybe, those two have found their match.

。。。

TIME SKIP

。。。

It's where they first met. The Fair.

Youngjae and Jaebum are holding hands and playfully arguing on which ride to start first. Eventually, the older black haired boy let his boyfriend pick and they went to the first roller coaster ride. The one where they first met.

Jaebum said it was cheesy but he loved it anyways. 

After hours of riding so much, Youngjae was nearly exhausted. The young boy was holding his blue cotton candy and pondering on which ride to go on next. Jaebum rolled his eyes and a sexy smirk appeared on his lips.

Pulling his boyfriend close, Jaebum whispers in his ear, seductively.

"Enough of these rides baby. Let's go home and I can show you a ride that you will love. In bed."

The last part, Jaebum kissed Youngjae's cheeks and let his lips brushed against the younger boy's. Watching his boyfriend expression altered from ecstatic to shy, he knew he got him.

"O-ok. . ."

"Good baby."

。。。。。。

fINISHED

since my family loves ditching me here i am updating everything :))))))