Part 5

"It's over, just like that I don't have to shift anymore" Tyler said wide eyed staring at Caroline who nodded. "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!! You're the best parents in the world" Hope yelled happily hugging Klaus and Caroline before running into Tyler's arms. "Anything else we should know?" Hennrik asked happy that his twin finally got what she wanted. "I almost killed your girlfriend before I decided to turn her. She was gonna sacrifice you, your sister and Sid" Caroline shrugged. "You turned Monique?" He gasped and she nodded. "You've gone dark over the years" Haley commented. "Have you already forgotten who my husband and the father of my children is... It comes with the territory" she shrugged finding the hate she once felt for Haley was gone. She offered to let Hayley and Tyler stay the night so the kids and Klaus headed off leaving Hayley and Caroline alone. "I can't believe twenty years later our kids are in love with each other" Haley sighed sipping the wine Caroline served. "He seems like a good kid, you did a good job considering"

"Caroline I never apologised for all I had done, to you, to your family, your kids... I truly am sorry"

"Water under the bridge, we may as well get along since Tyler and Hope ar together... you ended up being family anyway" Caroline giggled. "How dare you have girl talk with out us" Bonnie said joining the two along with Kat and Rebekah; Hayley apologised to them as well. "So Hope and Tyler have been together for three years even though he was a wolf?"

Hayley asked in awe. "She's a hybrid so she can shift when she pleases and Sid did a spell to they could talk in wolf form, they've been making it work" Caroline smiled. "How does the big bad Alpha feel about his baby dating" Kat smirked but Caroline couldn't weigh in on that yet. Hayley told them that she'd married the Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack and Tyler was next in line to be Alpha "I don't know how this would work now, I could just shift back but being human again... I missed this" she sighed. "I can't stay but I won't ask Tyler to come with me, I won't ruin his life anymore than I already have. Can he stay?" Hayley asked staring at Caroline who said it wasn't up to her when it came to wolves in the quarter. The girls finished their wine and parted ways, Caroline checked on Hope not surprised that Tyler was with her before going to her room and climbing into the bed "how was you talk?" Klaus asked pulling her into his chest. "Tomorrow" she smirked pulling him into a kiss and rolling on top of him forgetting her problems for the night. 

Meanwhile

"I want to hate her for lying to me all these years but I don't, Jackson is the only father I've ever known so I don't feel any type of way about my real father... If this hadn't happened I probably wouldn't know you so I'm glad" Tyler breathed after a hot shower and Hope borrowed pajamas and clothes from Henrik. "We can't help who our parents are Ty" Hope smiled lying on his chest. "I've been kidnapped to be sacrificed twice, I've had to put down enemies of my father coming here for revenge;  Witches come looking for my mother all the time" she shook her head. "We have to take what we got and run with it" she shrugged. "What's it like, being feared simply because of who your parents are, to inherit a city; to be a Queen"

"It's honestly scary but great. I have my brother, Sidra who is regent witch of New Orleans, the few hybrids I managed... If people don't fear me they fear my family but it gets lonely until you came along. You who didn't know who I was, you saw the me that I hide from the rest of the world; loved me despite who I am... Do you love me still? Even after everything you heard tonight" Hope whispered. "I love you because you chose to suffer through my curse, you could have chosen to leave me be but you shifted to be with me every night, you got Sid to create a spell so we could talk, three years you basically endured my curse with me when you didn't have to and now because you didn't give up even after I did it's been lifted. I don't care if every enemy you and your father ever acquired came crashing down on New Orleans I'll be there, pack included since I'm the next Alpha" he smiled kissing her hair. "How is that to work? They won't be upset that you got your curse lifted and your moms but they still have to suffer?"

"What can I do about it? Your mom granted me this gift on the contingent of ripping my head off if I upset you" he joked. "I can't and won't ask her to pardon the entire pack because they're livid. They were raised to hate witches, they've had to live in shambles all these years not even I'd be able to stop them from rebelling against you because you protect them"

"Okay enough plotting for one night" Hope whispered wrapping her arms around Tyler's neck. "For the first time we can do... well this" she sighed. The two slept as wolves, on the nights Tyler was human when she woke he would be a wolf, they couldn't cuddle, only kissed briefly and had never physically been together. "I'm scared to go to sleep. I don't want to close my eyes and wake up to find out this was all just a dream"

"Are you doubting my mom's awesomeness?"

"I'm doubting my psyche, I want to badly to be with you but I couldn't... Maybe I've finally lost it" Tyler smirked staring down at Hope who pecked his chin with a giggle. "Let's go to sleep crazy so you wake up and see that this is real" They both laughed and settled into bed before Hope sat up again and stared into his eyes "Tyler I want you to do whatever makes you happy, even it that doesn't include being with me do you understand?"

"Yea but what was that for?" He asked confused. "I want you to know that any choice you make is your own" she answered leaving it at that though he didn't understand. "Love you Hope"

"Love you Ty"  

ANNNNNDDD WE'RE OFF!!!

Vote & Comment