14

sorry for mistakes, it's late but i really wanted to upload for y'all !

daniel runs his hand through his hair, sighing as it's really messy. phil's grandma came over five minutes ago, and that without phil. he had slight hope that phil would have to join, but luck isn't on his side today. he knows that phil will call in just minutes, and daniel has never been so excited but nervous.

phil is extremely nervous, walking upstairs to the little room of his. since his parents well, are his parents, he has to stay at his grandma's house for a month. dan doesn't know this, and phil wants it to stay like that.

phil opens up his computer, writing in his password slowly. his hands are shaking from nervousness, and all he can think about is dan not liking how he looks, his personality and him generally.

but somehow, he manages to accept dan's friend request. and, he even manages to call him. how, he doesn't know, but he sure knows that he isn't ready, but the complete opposite.

phil isn't ready to show dan the broken, sad and miserable boy that is behind all the snaps. he isn't ready to let someone in nor getting a boyfriend if that's the case, but he never will be. and just seconds after, dan picks up.

dan bites his bottom lip as he waits impatiently for phil to appear on the screen, trying all he can to hide his actual nervous expression. and when phil does, dan's eyes widen.

"hey."

"hm, hey."

phil raises his brows at dan's reply, letting his eyes study the boy in front of him. dan is wearing a black sweater, not surprisingly, and his hair is not straightened for a change. phil likes this side of dan, and he really hopes he's the only one to see it.

phil looks so different on the screen, and dan is so glad that he knows how he looks, what dan would have said, irl. it's not a bad thing, phil just looks more real and colourful than he does on the screen, but dan likes both of the versions.

"why the hm?"

"you're just interesting to look at, and i'm surprised that you didn't just hang up when you first saw me."

phil furrows his brows together, seeing the boy that had confidence higher than kanye west through the snaps, being somewhat vulnerable. he never thought dan would be like this, and phil feels bad for how he answered him in the first snaps.

"i will never hang up on purpose and with no reason to, i can promise you that, dan. i have to hang up when my grandma comes home, though."

dan smiles, nodding understandingly at him. dan calling phil whilst his grandma being over is very risky, but it is worth it. dan doesn't know why, but it feels like there's something with this boy that is different. he has this strange feeling, but doesn't know what it is.

this boy is worth it.

-

i wanted to upload, but didn't want to make it too long soo i'll make the next chapter a non-snap too! i really hope it's okay!
and sorry for not uploading as often as i use to, i have exams and a loot of different presentations in so many subjects ahh kms