He's gone

Yuna POV

I saw him graduate and leave me before my very eyes I didn't want him go he was my reason for waking up for school being captain of the cheer squad being at his games every Friday and Saturday night when I could be at the club with some friends from school or I could still be with my ex Daiki Aomine and not caring what people thought of me when I knew I did care I didnt show it because I knew how he was I didn't I like it at all so that's why we broke up so I am kinda happy that I am with Shoichi 

Today in class we studied relationships and how they can be affect by loss and can make your partner insecure about everything and that was how I started to feel like he was going to cheat on me or make me feel like I'm worth waiting for so I started talking to other boys in my class like Ryou Sakurai my brother's teammate then I waited for my brother so I could talk to him about whats going on with me I guess I feel like I failed Shoichi as a girlfriend. 

Kosuke:" Yuna are you okay? whats wrong with you why do you look like that?"

Yuna:"I'm fine I guess I would be better if Shoichi were still here"

Kosuke:"I know Yunnie if you want we could go see him after practice and see how he is holding up on his first day at Tokyo University if you miss him that much"

I nod my head and look at my brother and hope that he is right that nothing is going on I kinda feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders because I know he would never cheat I mean he calls me everyday to make sure that I'm okay and to tell me he loves me I love Shoichi I always will he is so good to me I will never replace him for anybody.