fight for my bad boy

Sorry I haven't been posting lately but I've got a good excuse

1) I had to go to school

2) my wifi was cut off

3) (I'm lazy)

____________________________________

After toshiro told my homies that dating we decided that we're gonna have some fun we bought some tickets to go on the rollercoaster we we're in line for long time we finally got the front I was handing the ticket girl our tickets but her eye were on something that is not hers and I mean toshiro, who was on his .he looked up and saw she was looking at he had doll expression on his face while looking at her "hey baby" she flirting with him, "sorry but already have baby "toshiro said to be honest I was because the school badboy would flirt back "ahhh,that's too bad , I was looking forward to taking you " she said still flirting and putting her hand his chest , I snapped at sight, I hold her finger and said "incase you didn't hear what he just said let me make it clear ,he is my man and you are a ticket girl and if you think you can fuck with him then you have a next thing coming " said in one breath "is that ... We'll ,let me it clear ,I'm his bitch now and you nothing but a hoe " she started and slapped me across my face I looked at after she slap me anger on my face "what you go do about it bitch " she finished , a smirk apaired on my face and I punched her and she fell to the ground ,I jumped on top of her and started to bitch slap her across her motherfucking stupid looking face until I feel some pull me off of her ,the person whispered in my ear "clam down b " he said ,I turn around to see who it was and it toshiro ,I stopped trying to get out his grip ,"it's okay"toshiro said as he made eye contect I stared into his light blue eyes and hugged him "I wanna go home " I said crying in his shoulder "I'll take you home sis "ichiro said trading me away from toshiro and hugging me "let's go "he said ,"wait I'm coming too!"tamari shouted ,"me too"toshiro said "me there"hinata said ,we all got into our cars and went to my place ,there are two cars toshiro and tamari were in a BMW and ichiro ,me and hinata were in a furawri ,sliver furawri .when got home I was going straight to my when called me "what "I replied "we need to talk about what happened ,you can't just go around punching people in there face,although I gotta give to for making her bleed like you did to Tina ,news flash Tina is this girl that I beat half to death back in my home town Brooklyn now I'm in north California . I go to my room and start to undress myself I here my door open but don't turn around ,I thought it was tamari or ichiro , and I'm half naked ,I turn around and see toshiro with pink cheeks "w-what are doing ,I'm fucking naked!!"I shouted "um..I ...I just check on you ,you seemed kind of in a bad mood "he replied "I'm fine " I said "I'm going to take shower "I said going into the shower in my room and closed the door.