Chapter 1

Quiet and book lover.

2 words most people use to describe me.

But I am so much more than that.

I am a woman who loves to read yes, but quiet is not a word I would use to describe me.

A girl who appears quiet on the outside, but on the inside I am loud and screaming for the world to hear me and for me to see the world.

Traveling and reading are 2 things that I love the most. I work at a library in New York City. Don't get me wrong it's a great job, being surrounded by books and all, but there comes a time when a woman needs to see the world.

And today I was given that chance. I had just landed in Paris, the city of love, and j was more than excited.

I was pulling my bags to walk out into the streets from the airport. To smell the smells and see the sights. I was ready.

As I was walking, I tripped over a man. I fell on top of him and my luggage flew out if my hand.

"I am so sorry!" I said standing up and picking up my luggage.

"That's alright," the man said and I met his eyes and they were burning into my brain and would never leave.

His eyes were a beautiful light blue, and sparked in the sunlight if the sweet Paris day. His hair was a dark black and was slicked back. He was a French man and was very attractive.

"I am Gaston," he said taking my hand and kissing it.

"Belle," I said back.

"What a beautiful name," he replied.

I smiled at the comment.

"I hope to see you around," he said with a smile and a wink and walked away.