First Date

snots pov:
Steve had told me to meet him at the arcade. I wasn't sure what time he meant so I just went as soon as I dropped him off at his house. I sat at a table for two by myself waiting for Steve. I hope his dad hasn't found out about what we did or else he'd kill both of us. I rested my head on my hand. "hey snot." Steve pulled out the chair in front of me and sat down. "did your dad find out?" I sat up. "no but roger, klaus and Hayley think we went on a date." Steve sighed. "so it wasn't a date?" I asked. "well you never asked me on it." Which was true I never confirmed it was a date. "well.. let's go on a date then Steven." I smiled. "right now?" Steve stuttered. "yes right now." I grabbed his hands and stood him up. "but where?" he was getting nervous. "that's for me to know and for you to find out." I drug him to the car. "why is everything a mystery with you." he laughed. "because I'm Sherlock Holmes." I joked with Steve. "funny." he said as we drove away. "so just tell me where we are going?" Steve sighed setting his feet on the dash. "the carnival." I replied. "you know what I like." Steve smirked. "you know I do." I mumbled under my breathe. "what was that?" Steve snapped his head. I regret even thinking of what I said out loud. "nothing." I covered up quickly. "uh huh sure." Steve laughs and brushed it off. who cares if he heard, my cards are on the table now. as soon as we arrived, Steve shot out of the car and so did i. we ran up to buy our tickets side by side with so much adrenalin. "what ride do you wanna go on?" Steve asked. "oh I don't mind. what do you wanna ride?" i offered. "we should ride that spinning thing where it lifts you off the ground." I loved to watch the excitement in his eyes. he made me feel so alive. "sounds good." I agreed. he grabbed my hand "come on." I felt my face get all hot. whenever we touch I get this feeling that I could die, but in a good way! we walked to the ride and as soon as we arrived we were the first ones to get on. we stood by each other and waited for the ride to start. "let's hold hands!" he grabbed my hand again as the ride started spinning. as it picked up speed I felt Steven hold my hand tighter. as soon as I looked over at him he was smiling and laughing because the ride was getting his stomach. I loved him with all I had. he was screaming because this gave him such a rush. his hair was flying all over the place and he didn't have a care in the world. he made me laugh as well. the ride stopped spinning and it was over. "alright what now?" he was so enthusiastic. "photo booth?" I asked, as if it were even a question. "photo booth." he agreed and took my hand once more. we arrived at the photo booth and we both got in. "let's do this!" I laughed as he started the machine. "we get five picture so-" "first pose let's be silly!" Steve interrupted me. we both made a funny face as the picture took, as soon as we saw what we looked like we both laughed and weren't prepared for the next picture so it took a picture of the both of us laughing. "let's be rock stars!" I yelled and stuck my tongue out and held a sign up with my fingers. Steve did the same. "now what?" I asked. Steve grabbed me and force hugged me and smashed his cheek into mine as we both laughed at the camera. after the picture took I looked at him just forgetting about the photo booth. "now what?" Steve laughed. "kiss me?" I got closer. "but if my dad sees" I grabbed the collar of his shirt with both of my hands and smashed my lips onto his for the very last picture. I could see the faint flash even when my eyes were closed. my mouth was sucking on his bottom lip and I quickly slipped my tongue in and out. I ended the kiss and wiped my mouth. I looked at Steve with a grin as he looked shocked. I grabbed the pictures and put them in my back pocket. we grabbed some ice cream and were walking around the fair. "snot," Steve began to say. "what?" I licked the sides of my vanilla ice cream cone. "what if after highschool we never see each other again." he licked his ice cream cone. "don't say that." I denied. "no but what if." his voice cracked. "it won't happen stevo." I watched my feet as I walked hand in hand with Steve. "how do you know?" Steve looked at me. "because we're best friends no matter what. I know these things." I smiled. "if you say so." he took another lick and got some on his nose. "you got some on your nose, Steve" he started to wipe it off. "no." I stopped him. "I'll get it." I took my thumb and wiped it off of him. Steve blushed and couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't either so I made a quick choice and decided to lean down and kiss his nose. he giggled and I laughed with him. I stood just a bit taller than him which made me happier because I felt like I owned him. "let's go boy!" I grabbed his hand and ran to the Farris wheel. "hurry before the sun goes down." Steve tried to keep up with me but I was basically dragging him. we got onto the Farris wheel quickly to get the best cart that didn't have trash in it. "made it!" I yelled as I threw my hands up. the Sun had went down and all of the lights have turned on and shine so brightly. "Steve isn't this wonderful?" I smiled. "it's better than I ever imagined." he blushed. I turned to him and grabbed his hands. "Steven..." I started to say. "yes snot?" he blinked with caution. "from pre-puberty to current puberty, I have known you from your head to your toes. I know you can't sleep without a night light, I know you haven't missed a single homework assignment and I also know you hate hair on your clothes. I know you love me and I know that my feelings are the same for you and maybe even stronger. I don't know what this may lead to but all I know is that I want a million more days like this one. seeing you tonight under this light and the stars has made me realize that I don't want a second to myself without you. I want it to be us forever... Steven Smith I love you... I love you and I want you to be mine... please be my boyfriend... you won't have to worry about sleeping without light it getting hair on your clothes.. I'll be the one to solve every issue you Have.. just give me the approval of having you as my partner in crime. if I'm gonna die in a fight with bowzer, it's gotta be with my Luigi. not yoshi or toad. you, my Luigi to my Mario. will you be my boyfriend?" I was shaking and sweating like no other. "I'll work things out with my family but you'll do it with me but if coarse I'll be your boyfriend and your partner in crime. you're everything to me snot." my heart pumped a thousand times faster. "OH YOU!" I grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "you're mine forever." I whispered and kissed him on the cheek. as I looked at him the world stopped. it was just him and I. "kiss me." Steve smiled ear to ear. I slowly put my hands on the back of his neck and pressed my lips onto his. I escalated the kiss slowly. I felt fireworks every time my heart would beat loudly because of Steve. he pushed into my lips harder and I got closer to him. the ride was about to end so I broke the kiss. "you're so hot." I bit my lip. Steve grinned. we got off the ride and headed to my truck.