Skittles

A few days after Petra found the sugar, OLIVIA WAS INFECTED.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNN.

So, that meant it was up to me to find a cure.

Now, why can't I just wave my hands and make a cure? That would ruin the purpose of the story.

You fools!

Som anyway, I was flying around aimlessly because author powers when suddenly...

A MOUNTAIN OF SKITTLES ROSE FROM THE GROUND.

And on top of it?

The almighty skittles lord, namemyjainotis. Or just Namemy because I couldn't be bothered saying his full name.

"Bow down to the mighty skittles!" He shouted.

"Never!"

"You will be infected!"

Then, with the click of my fingers, I found the boy repellent spray, Boy Be Gone.

Namemy looked at the spray can.

"BOY BE GONE!" I shouted.

Namemy hissed at me, so I sprayed him.

"You have not seen the last of me!" He shouted, before dissolving into little skittles.

There was no trace of him, except the giant mountain of skittles.

I was going to need some help.

I rubbed my hands evilly. I had a lots of friends (okay, maybe two) who could help me out. So I pulled out my Pokèballs and threw them in the air.

"theredthunderfoxKoalaTulip24, I choose you!"

Fox and Koala appeared before me, bored expressions on their faces.

"If you want us to call you the MCSM queen again, forget it." Koala huffed.

"No, I need your help. You two are the smartest people I know, and my best friends."

("I thought I was your best friend!" Olivia cried in the small space of sanity she had left, somehow overhearing the conversation)

"The sugar situation? We have a solution, but you won't like it." Fox said.

"What. Is it?" I gasped dramatically.

"We have to use..." Koala and Fox looked at each other, then said at the same time;"Vegetables."

"No!" I howled. 

"Yes." Fox said.