Ezreal x Reader

You had been apart of the League of Legends for 5 years and not once had you ever regretted it. You'd not only been able to fight in the fields of justice, but you've also meet many new friends. As well as Ezreal your boyfriend of 2 years. You had meet him 5 years back on one of your first games. You played support while he played ADC, and summoners soon found that you two went together like peanut butter and jelly. Now, you'd never be able to replace Taric ,but you were a close second to being Ezreals support. Being around Ezreal so much eventually lead to a crush and things just went up from there. You two now owned a house together and were very happy...well most of the time at least. With a relationship there's bound to be arguments especially if the relationship is meant to last.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lux was your friend. Not a best friend, that spot was reserved for Sona, but still a friend. She also happened to be a friend of Ezreals and this wouldn't have bothered you if it wasn't for the fact that he talked about her. A lot.
The front door opens up and you look up from your spot on the couch. You're meet with Ezreals ecstatic smile which made a small, gentle smile meet your lips.
"Oh my gosh y/n today was amazing!" He jumps onto the couch in the seat next to you his eyes sparkling. You giggle and nod for him to continue.
"Well the summoners tried something new and instead of choosing Taric or you they chose Lux!" His eyes sparkled as he said her name and without realizing it your smile slowly began to fade.
"So we were playing and she let me get so many kills so we won in 25 minutes! Wow, she was so amazing. I think she's one of the best supports I've ever had." His voice trails off and he looks at the ceiling eyes still sparkling as he spoke if her. Her. The one who brought such a look to his face. Something you could never do. He turns to you and you place a small, fake smile on your features.
"That sounds cool. Well I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower." You smile and get up from the couch fighting back tears.

-----------------------------------------------------

As you step out of the bathroom, the tears all shed in the shower, you head downstairs to the cold, quite living room. You look around confusion on your features as you look for Ezreal. You head to the kitchen, a light coming from the archway opening it up to the house. You walk in and look around your eyes landing in a note in the middle of the table.

Dear Y/n,
I went over to Lux's to help her with some things. I'll be back by eleven I love you.
Love, Ezreal

Your eyes widen and you can't help but feel tears sting your eyes. Tonight if all nights he decides to ditch you. Your 2 year anniversary was today and you had hoped to just spend time with Ez. You breath in and stop your tears from falling. Anger fills you up as your sadness disperses. This was the final straw. You couldn't take this heartache anny longer. If he wanted to be with Lux you wouldn't hold him back. You text your best friend Sona and tell her you'd be coming over. After packing up all of your luggage you leave a note for Ezreal and leave on your way a slouch in your step.

------------------------------------------------------

Ezreal rushes out of Lux's house as she screams after him.
"Ezreal! I thought you said we were a good pair!?" She halts at the door as Ezreal continues on running. He liked Lux as a friend, but she had hoped to advance relationship telling him that she was perfect for him. He didn't like her like that though. He never would as his heart belonged to Y/n and so he rushed back to her back to there warm, welcoming home always filled with her warm, gentle smile. He soon saw there house in the distance and he slowed his pace a smile donning his face. It slowly faded though as he saw no lights or signs if life. He walked up confusion donning his features and he opened the door.
"Y/n?" Ezreal waited for a reply and panic began to set in as he rushes around the house searching for her desperately. He finally heads to the kitchen only to see a note laying next to his. He sighs relief expecting it to tell him were she was and when she would come back home to him. Instead he's left heartbroken, and holding back tears.