One month later .7 Rayne

22.7

Nicole

You know, I feel like we've all changed a lot.

And I can confirm that when my boyfriend drags me back for the millionth time, preventing me from ruining a moment.

I just can't not listen to that voice and those eyes.

"Daniellll" I whine. He just laughs and kisses my head.

"No. How would you feel if they did that to you?" I roll my eyes.

"Flattered." I reply. He throws his head back laughing and honestly, it's pretty darn adorable if you ask me.

WHY AM I SO SENTIMENTAL?!?!

...

... because you're in love, Nicole.

WHAT THE POOP.

"I love you," Daniel suddenly mutters before clamping his hand over his mouth and basically dying. I can only laugh.

"Don't be silly, of course I love you too." He is shocked.

"As much as I'd hate to admit it." I close the gap between our lips.

I admit defeat.

Oh, and if you want to know what happened between Daniel (Radcliffe) and I, well, we met on the plane.

I'm not kidding.

I was about to flip 💩.

I literally was sat beside him and we were both bored out of our mind so we started POKING each other.

What a great first impression.

Well whatever the case, he made an impression on me.

So we exchanged numbers, went out for coffee with freaking bodyguards, don't worry I poked them till they smiled, and soon, we were left alone.

It took off from there.

We all seem to have some sort of magnetic power to extremely hot and famous guys.

And as our lips finally part, I'm definitely not complaining.

AN: AND THAT'S IT! 7 parts of chapter 22: each couples story DONE! One more chapter and I will be doing a new 1D Fanfic called The X factor Challenge! I'll post the prologue this weekend. There'll be five new, well, one reused name but it's new characters with new challenges and hopefully won't be as suckish. I don't know. I never plan my stories.

Fun Fact: Nicole was never meant to be here. Then I put Nicole in cuz of that girl Nicole and she was gonna have a boyfriend but it didn't work with her character so I added a boyfriend in the end. Hopefully it spiced up the story. I swear that girl kills a few of my brain cells everyday.