Chapter 18

Niall POV

I'm walking around the townhouses in London in some random community. I'm not drunk or lost. I'm just tired. And completely in love with nobody...not nobody..but a beautiful girl. That I haven't found yet. I think she'll have brown eyes. I want a spunky girl. Someone who is reallllly funny. And she should speak several languages and play the guitar and jump around all crazy and be mine. I just...

"ANA!" I heard a person groan. I turned around to find a teenager sitting outside the door of a townhouse yelling into his phone.

"I'M SORRY!"

"NO-NO-NOBODY IS GOING TO KIDNAPP ME! STOP FRETTING. THE ONLY PERSON AROUND HERE.." he stopped..looked around and met eyes with me. He quieted down but I could still hear him, "is some random bloke in a trench coat and he looks really tired and he isn't going to touch me. Aria taught me a few moves"

Why is it that the whole world knows a person named Aria? or Minnie? Or Caterpillar? I seriously need some sleep.

"You're here!!" he yelled, jumping up from his spot and watching a lady climb out of a taxi on the other side of the road.

"Jacob. I will give you a wedgie. Comment pourriez-vous vous enfermer dehors de la maison? You are so immature!"

"Stop speaking French. It's confusing."

"Quiet down." she looked around the block. For some reason I hid my face when she looked my way. But I looked up to early...and I'm certainly glad I did. She was beautiful. Prettier than anyone I had ever seen. Innocent..she looked scared. She was wonderful. She raised her eyebrows and bit her lip while pushing the bewildered boy inside the house. I smiled back and she asked me, "Niall Horan?"

"Uh..yeah"

"Thought so. I like the accent"

I smiled at her again. My words were failing me. It was like meeting a superstar and not being able to say anything. But then again..she was perfectly capable of speaking to me. I'm just a failure. (A/N If that last sentence ever ran though his head omg I would die and cry and convince him of his awesomeness Niall ilysm.)

"I know a-" she was about to say. "Ana! Come in! It's cold and we need to call Sarah!" he came out and pulled her inside but before she closed the door I heard her say bye and "Good Night Niall". And I think I melted and floated away like one of the snowflakes that had begun to fall.

(A/N Did I just? Niall...Princeeeeeeeeeeeesss-)

Aria POV

"Hey" I whispered. Zayn turned around from his work and looked at me.

"Wow" he exhaled.

"Do I look good?" I asked.

"Very ferocious and very beautiful"

"Thanks. It's not too much right?" I said worriedly, I had worn a very revealing dress for my date with Imran. I wanted to go with the pretty frock type thing but I wanted to see what kind of a guy Imran was. Like whether he would try and have sex, snog me, touch me, or whatever....or stare there.  

So this was my plan. I felt very self-conscious and insecure with this on, so I took a trench coat with me. 

"Bye Zayn" I called.

"Yeah. Have fun. What time will you be back?"

"I think....1ish?"

"Unless both of you get into each other's pan-" He stopped when I shot him a glare.

"Bye" he laughed.

"Bye" I waved.

And I was out the door. Imran was picking me up in front of the complex.