Chapter 2

I should of warned earlier but this will have things in it about 13+ so read with that in mind:).

"ok." he says coldly and looks away.

I can see the fire's reflection flickering in the ball of his right snake bite.

He is wearing a plain back t shirt with dark skinny jeans and brown leather boots.

His inked arms fold over his chest and a grey beanie covers his hair with a few curls spilling over his forehead.

"guys If you don't mind, we would like to continue playing." lyric snorts at Ella and jack, her name isn't lyric, it's Abbie, her nickname is lyric because, if you ask her for the lyrics to any song, she will probably know them.

"Harry." lily snaps at him causing his head to fly round to look at her.

"what?"

"take karah too bed please"

"nope, that always ends badly." he chuckles slightly but stops realising no one else gets it.

"I cant just take her to bed and not fuck her? That sounds like a difficult task.."

"well it won't be that hard, Darcy is coming with you. Idiot." lyric nudges his arm.

"what a three-"

"fuck you." he seems surprised as I find my voice.

"promise?" he winks as I open my mouth at his comment.

He walks over, dragging his heels as he goes. He slings karah's arm over his shoulder and pulls her to her feet, well... Almost.

"hello Harry." she's says dozily with her eyes closed. "are you gonna fuck me?"

"no, you need sleep." he leans down taking her legs and hooking them over his arm looking like they just got married.

"you coming then candy floss?" he asks my coldly as he drags my drunk best friend into the sorority.

We drift in and out of drugged up, drunk collage students... And finally make it upstairs to her room.

I open the door and stand to the side allowing Harry to enter.

He ignores my help and trudges in laying karah on her bed.

"are you staying Harry?" her hand goes up to try and stroke his face but he pins it back down.

"no. Go to sleep."

We both exit after turning the light off and heading downstairs in silence.

"do you live in a dorm then?" he asks coldly.

"no I live here with all the girls."

" I live it the frat."

"I don't care."

"you two look like you want to kill each other." Ella comments as we sit back on the logs round the campfire.

I turn to look at Connor who is sitting with his top off, his eyes are pooled of the flicking fire in front, his inked body glows in the light.

"what are you doing?" I ask coldly looking into his orange eyes.

As his head turns, the flickering sensation leaves his eyes and his eyes return to normal colour.

"it was a dare... Do you want a dare?"

I turn to look at lyric, but instead Harry meets my gaze with a, I presume 'you'll say no' look.

"yes." I smirk and look back to Connor.

"what? Okay... I dare you... Take 5 shots." he smirks back looking like he thinks his dare has gone too far.

"okay then."

"alright?" Liam comes and sits down next to me. I met him last week at the frat house party.

"Liam, go get 5 shots." Harry orders him.

"no, get Niall to do it." he sighs and takes a sip of his beer.

"can you do it please Liam?" I smile and snatch his beer before taking it to my lips and gulping some down.

"alright then."

We sit and wait for him to get back, lyric pulls some hairspray out of her bag and goes to spray some on her hair.

"are you crazy? That's flammable.." I laugh and she looks at the label.

"yeah" Harry snatches it off her. "flammable."

He rips the lid off and sprays it in the fire causing the flames to shoot up almost killing us all.

"Harry!" lily screams snatching it off him.

"are you a fucking psycho?!" I scream as Liam returns with the drinks.

"no, it's called having fun."

"having fun by trying to kill us all? You have a strange way of having fun." I hiss as Liam hands me a shot.

I down all of the shots and everyone claps.

"well done health and safety." Harry snorts.