Death and Life

The chapter also has smut sorry if you don't like it

---------------------------------------------

Derek P.O.V.

A week later,I headed over to the funeral and I stood far away with Cora. I didn't want to see the Stiles because I knew it would make me cry a 50 foot wide river.

I saw my pack, his dad, Allison, Lydia, Aiden, Danny, and Ethan crying in front of the coffin. Once they started to close the coffin, I started cry and Cora tried to comfort me but I knew he was gone.

My pack looked over, grabbed me, brought me over, I looked at Stiles dad and nodded. The coffin was opened and a saw stiles and his lifeless body just lying there. The time that he spent with me flashed in my head, all the times he was so annoying, romantic, caring, and daring. I just made me cry while lot more everyone was comforting me.

My eyes were closed when I heard 'Derek, this is not true!'. I open my eyes to see I am in a white room with my wolf counterpart standing across from me and he said 'You know this is not true!'

'Really, then why does it feel so real!'

I wailed.

'Because you believed that happened' he yelled back 'just open your eyes'

Wolf Derek was about to hit me when I closed my eyes, I felt a little bump and I opened my eyes again to see stiles lying in the hospital bed. It was night time and the monitor said his heartbeat is going steady but slowly.

'Look in your pocket' wolf Derek said and I dig my hang into my pocket to see the pendant glowing red and found the necklace part in my other pocket. I strung the pendant and went to stiles. I lifted his head, put the necklace round his neck and the pendant started to glow. when he glowing has stopped, I look at stiles still lying there and not moving. I started to cry again, nothing has happened and stiles is going to stay like this forever. I heard the door open and a regular heartbeat turn to a fast one. I heard a fading running and a large commotion heading toward the room.

"Derek, can you tell them to shut up I try to sleep here"

I look up from my crying, to see stiles awake, looking at me with red eyes, I hugged and. kissed him, everyone came in and looked excited. Melissa checked stiles and oked him to head home. I grabbed him a brought him to my car and we got in and drove to my house.

"So, how long was I sleep?" stiles asked.

"Around a week." Derek said.

"Do you want to do it?" stiles said. "I am horny right now"

"Lets get home first?" I said.

Once we got home, stiles ran up to my room and I ran up after him, pinning him against the wall with my body, grinding and kissing him as he moaned. he moved his hand under my shirt and I started kissing his neck. I kissed him again,after we took off our shirts, we moved to the bed. He took of my belt, unbutton my pants and pulled them down with my boxers. He took my dick in his mouth and he took off his belt and grabbed his dick and started jerking it.

I removed his mouth from my dick and made him sit on the bed as I proceeded to give him a blowjob. He moaned, I felt him getting close, he grabbed my head and shoved me down making me deep throat him and he came.

I removed his dick from my mouth, and said "already!"

"Don't worry, I still got more" he said with a grin. I brought his legs up, lubed my finger and stuck it in him. Stiles yelled "Just stick it in me!" And I took my dick, lubed it up, stuck it in him and kissed him as a grinded his dick in between our bodies.

"I going to Cum" I yelled as thrusted and looked stiles making a scrunched up face and he came all over our bodies. I pulled out and grabbed tissues to clean ourselves and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

THE END

There is going to be a sequel to this book is is called "the alpha ring"