CHAPTER 29

'Are you sure Gyu-hyung.' Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu with a worried expression. They are waiting for the que to be called out on stage for the conference. The other boys were also as nervous as him.

'Just have faith with Sajangnim's decision. He knows what he is doing. Boys gather around. Just leave the talking to me and Myungsoo. You boys just do what you always do, smile and nod. Okay? ' Sungkyu put his hands out for a group cheer. The boys held out their hand. ' Infinite.... FIGHTING!'

*************

'Anneyeonghaseyo. Infinite imnida. Nice to meet. Please take care of us.' Sungkyu did the introduce before bowing together as a group.

They sat according to the order : Hoya, Sunjong, Sungyeol, L, Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun

'On behalf of Lovelyz Jiae, we would like to apologise for her absent for this conference. As you all may know, she is still traumatised because of yesterday's incident. We Infinite are here today to clear all the misunderstandings that have occured due to that incident.' Sungkyu said.

'Can you explain more about the incident?,' ask one of the interviewer

'As you may know, I was the one that was there who saved Lovelyz Jiae. During that moment, I was passing by that area when I saw the boys harassing her. As a human being, I felt furious and a sense of responsiblity to help her.' Myungsoo explained without any doubt.

'Why were you hugging and kissing her after that. To say it because she is you dongsae during YAMO, is it a bit too much for a brother to do that?,' ask the interveiwer again.

'Well before I make a statement, I would like Inspirits and all my fans to except the decision that I have made. I am officially dating Lovelyz Jiae.' The cameras started to flash wildly. The interviewers were also becoming more eager to do their 'job'.

'Since when?' 'How long?' 'Did the company know about this matter?'

The interviewers started to throw more and more questions to the boys. The boys in the other hand were able to keep calm as they already expected this reaction as it have been discussed with the ceo earlier.

'I will honestly tell you about it. We have been dating for quite a while now. The company knows about it. About Lovelyz Jiae's scandal with BTS Suga, it is not true and I hope that her name can be clear. I also hope that the netizen respect our decision and give their blessing for our relationship' L explained everything clearly and confidently.

**************

Flashback

'Myungsoo, you will be anouncing your relationship with Jiae. By doing this, it will be easier for the company to handle Jiae's scandal . Although it may caused an uproar between Lovelinus and Inspirit, at least it is within the company and the relationship is real.' Told the ceo to the boys. They were touched by how considerate their ceo are.

"Wow sajangnim.....' Sungkyu said to the ceo.

End of flashback

**************

Suddenly one of Infinite manager when up the stage and whispered something to Sungkyu. Sungkyu nodded and asked for the microphone from L.

'Im sorry but we have to leave for our next schedule. That is all for today's conference. Further statement will be given by the representative of our company. Thank you.' The boys stood up together and gave their final bow to the media before leaving the stage.

'Good job boys. Now, move to the vans outside before you boys being swarm by the media.' The managers patted Sungkyu's back before the boys leaving them.

*****************

All the newpapers and magazines were busy telling the story of Myungsoo and Jiae's relationship. The inspirits were quite positive about it as they understood that this is the age where the boys should already be planning for a family of their own. They were openly expressing their blessings for the couple. Moreover, after the statement, many past videos of the couple's interactions started to pop out in the internet and social media which made the couple gain more and more recognition besides the netizen's blessings.

Woolim took this opportunity to promote both groups at the same time so that the netizen were able to see the interaction between Infinite and Lovelyz. Lee Jung Yeop sajangnim was actually planning on breaking the news about the other couples but he wanted to do it one by one so that the fans of both groups and also the netizens were able to accept it well and grant their blessings for them. He wanted the netizens to fall in love with the couples' interactions first before announcing their relationship.

  *************  

I'm sorry for the late updates... I'm busy with my assignments and examinations... I hope you all understand... Thank you......