Swinging For Beginners

WHAT IS “SWINGING”?

A couple engaging in any form of sexual act is normal. It is the nature of procreation. It is publicly accepted that sexual engagement is only done in areas where privacy is maintained. Presently, there are different types of intimate contact with partners. One is swinging.

Swinging is known as an act wherein singles or couples who are typically in a committed relationship consensually agree to engage in sexual activities with others as a form of recreation or social interaction.

WHO SWINGS?

Let us enrich our vocabulary by listing terminologies that is widely used in the swinging community.

Lifestylers are people who are involved in swinging activities. They are called lifestylers since swinging becomes part of their lifestyle. They may be singles or couples. Yes! Singles are also involved in swinging.

Though majority of the people involved are couples, solo men and women are welcome in the lifestyle.

Newbies are people who are new when it comes to the concept of swinging. This is for first-timers weather a single individual or a couple. By practice, newbies are subjected to the lifestyle via websites that offer swinging services. These websites will allow you to post information about yourself and pictures that may be sensual in nature.

Vanillas are people who are not involved in any swinging activity. It’s not what you think; vanillas are people who are not engaged in any swinging activities. This is only used for purpose of identification. Since most of the time in parties and venues swinging attendees are talking about all sorts of things. So they arbitrarily agreed that the general public who are totally out of this lifestyle should be called vanillas.

WHY SWING?

People engage themselves in this lifestyle because of all sorts of reasons. These are some of the most general reasons why people decide to swing.

People with healthy sex life would like to add another “dimension” in their sexual engagement.

Swingers love to have a circle of people whom they can enjoy in a more intimate level. Aside from their partner, they can be intimate to other swingers since it is accepted in that particular forum.

The couple is interested in multi-player sexual engagement.

They like to exhibit themselves while engaged sexually with other people but not allowing others to join.

They like a venue with sexy and warm ambiance where they can show-off seductive clothes and are affectionate with their respective partners and in others as well.

WHERE TO SWING?

There are plenty of venues to swing. You may be surprised that there are more than what you know in your area.

ONLINE. Several swinging websites are available online. They offer dating services like the usual couple-matching offer but the only difference is that it has you have to create a much sexier profile.

You are encouraged by the website administrators to create an impressive profile by posting pictures with a lot less clothes on but not nude. This will increase the possibility of someone else to reach out and contact you. The conversation offline is beyond the control of the site administrator; therefore, you can make certain arrangement within yourselves.

SOCIAL GATHERINGS. We are used with formal social gatherings, this may also be applicable to the swinging community but they do it with a notch higher. They openly converse about their life as a couple and the topics behind the door of their bedroom. Local lifestyle parties, meet and greets and swinging clubs conduct the right ambience for people who would like to be involved in the swinging lifestyle.