First Mission with the Scarlet Speedster

Barry pov
I wasso happy that y/n is gonna go with a first mission with me.
I looked at her and sighed.
I haded a crush on her ever since elementary school much longer than Iris.
"So who are we stopping" she asked.
I woked up from the daydream "umm somebody named Captain Cold "
"Captain Cold ?"
Before I say something else a ice ray almost strike us the good thing I move y/n out of the way.
Captain Cold came out "I see you got an Avenger to help you fight crime really impressive Flash".
Y/n step up "look we dont want any trouble..."
"Let me guess cause you're an avenger and you can save lives, oh , your boyfriend should be so proud wait where is the blue speedster wait he is dead cause u couldn't save him."
Y/n growled.
Captain Cold went on "what his name Quicksilver huh wow and...."
Before he went on y/n struck him with a lightning strike and knocked him out.
I got him and speed him all the way to the police station and back.
I saw y/n in the ground looking at nothing , I walked up to her "are u ok?"
She shook her head "he is right, I couldnt save him and he is dead cause of me".
"No he is not he sacrifice himself to save you and I think that is really bravecause I wouldn't have seeen you again."
Y/n smiled and lean on me."at least he is at a better place".

BONUS PART
3rd pov
Pietro Maximoff was inthe clipboard of the doctor, he been in a coma for 11 months as we got closer
Quicksilver opens his eyes!!!!!!!!!!