Author's Note

Hello, readers!

For those who have decided to give this story a try, I appreciate it. Even if you haven't even looked at my profile filled with other works, the fact that you're trying this means a lot to me.

And I will tell you why.

This story means a lot to me. It's a bit personal and I've had the idea for a while and this is written with all of my heart and soul.

I'm still editing pieces word for word because I want this to be as perfect as I can make it. Constructive criticism is okay! I'd like your input, because I'm stepping out of the comfort of fanfiction (yikes!) and breathing in the fresh air of writing a book that I hope could be an actual book one day. I'd like your opinions to help this book become the best it can be!

This story means a lot to me, so I'd like your input of mistakes, but please please please please don't hate. Give me a chance.

Example:
Let's say my story isn't very interesting in certain parts.

Don't say:
Your story is looking really boring right now. Honestly I'd find better stories in my dog's poop.

Try to phrase it in a nicer way, like:
Okay, I like what you're trying to do and this story has a lot of potential. But it's starting to seem a little bland. Maybe you could try....(insert advice here)?

Not exactly that, of course, but I hope you get my point.

It won't be Harry Potter great (obviously), but I will try my hardest to make it worthwhile.

I don't know what counts as graphic violence, but there is death and blood and knives and i don't know if I'll call it gore. So...yeah.

Thank you, again, and I hope you enjoy!