Chapter 1

^ That's the girl in this story ^

"What the fuck do you mean your sending me to boarding school?!"

"Carter don't you dare talk to your mother that way."

"Your not even my real dad. You can't tell me what to do." I shouted at my 'step dad'

Boarding school?! They can't be serious.

"Carter. Your behavior here has gotten way out of hand. You've gotten expelled twice, 5 suspensions, and you've gotten a police report filed! You need to get your act together. I've given you many chances. Last night you went too far. This was my only option. Go pack. You leave tomorrow."

"Only option my ass." I muttered as I walk up to my room.

"Watch your mouth Carter."

I got to my room and slammed the door. I can't believe this! I need to get away from here. I called my boyfriend Chad.

"Hello? Carter?"

"..Chad....?" I said in between sniffles.

"Carter? Are you... crying?"

"Uh, no," I said wiping my tears. "can you pick me up. I need to get out of here."

"Why? What happened?"

"My parents are sending me to boarding school."

"I'll be there in 5."

I hung up the phone and started to pack a bag of things I would need. My phone buzzed:

Chad 🙈❤️: I'm here babe.

Me: ok. I'm coming out the window...

My house is only one floor so I didn't have to jump. I took the screen to my window off and ran to the car.

"Don't worry babe. I'm here for you. You can stay at my place." Chad said rubbing my thigh.

"Are you sure your parents won't mind."

"Yea. Besides, it's not like they're ever home. That means we can have all the fun we want." He said with a smirk.

"Chad!" A gasp and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Uh oh." Chad said looking in the rear-view-mirror.

"Uh oh what?" I giggled

I turned around, and I'll tell you what I didn't expect, I didn't expect to see 3 police cars following us. But hey. That's the thing about life, it's unpredictable.