Chapter 6

"No..."I whispered. Mason stiffened and Lanie looked like she was going to cry. "Yes, and Harry and Hermione..." He began but then the two entered the room looking proud. "We did it. We saved him."they said looking to Mason, Lanie and I. "Oh my god thank you!"I cried as I ran to hug them both. My wings wrapped around them and this startled them.

As they stood rigid you could hear the chuckles coming from Tristan behind us. "Are we forgiven?"Hermione asked. I stiffened for a moment. "You and Harry aren't the ones I'm mad at. So I guess you don't need to be forgiven."I said with a sad smile. "I love your wings by the way, they are magnificent!"Hermione exclaimed admiring my silver wings.

"Thank you."I told her. "Wait, if you weren't mad at us, then why have you been avoiding us?"Harry asked and he to examined my wings. "I'm upset with the Weasley twins."I stated bluntly. "Oh."was all he responded with. We walked from the Hospital Wing and to the Great Hall. I decided if I was going to show myself that I should fly there.

As I flew by my friends when we entered the Great Hall I heard gasps and claps from all of the houses. As I flew to the end of the table I saw my old friends with their mouths wide open. "Today, we will be sorting Lanie and Mason Black. Along with a few new students named Tristan, Lillian, and Faith. Would you 5 please come up to the stool."Dumbledore said nodding at my friends. I gave the each a hug as they went up.

I could feel Tristan tense up as  I hugged him. As they went up people shouted things like "He's a vampire!" and "They're pixies and sprites!". I suddenly stood up and all eyes were on me. "Shut it!"I shouted and the whispers quieted down. None of them shouted at me. "If you don't like the fact that we are different, then leave. I dare you."I shouted and nobody complained. I nodded to Tristan and Mason as they lead the other 3 up to the chair. First Lanie sat down and the hat shouted Gryffindor, then Mason got the same result. The Faith walked up and the hat took a moment but shouted Gryffindor. Then Tristan. The hat sat upon his head for 3 minutes, then shouted Gryffindor. Finally, Lillian shakily walked to the pedestal.

There were snickers coming from the Slytherin table. I already thought of Lillian as a younger sister so I stood up and stalked up to Lillian where I stood protectively in front of her. Everyone in the hall was watching but I didn't care. I unfurled my wings and sent small warning gusts of wind towards the group of Slytherins. 

They fell off their seats but I just glared. "Go on Lillian."I said softly nudging her towards the chair. She stepped up and the hat said Gryffindor. I lightly grabbed my little sister and Lillian while Mason grabbed Faith and Tristan and we pulled our group to the end of the Gryffindor table. We sat in silence as we ate our food. I lead Lanie, Faith, and Lillian to the dorms. Hermione and I had an empty dorm so the extra three beds we gave to Lillian, Faith, and Lanie. Since Lillian and Faith didn't have last names and were cast out of their villages we gave them the last name of Black. Tristan became a Granger so now Hermione had a brother and I had two more sisters.

Lillian and Faith were 11 and Tristan was 15. 

May 12, Saturday

Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Luna, Ellanie, Lillian, Faith, Lanie, Mason, Tristan, and I all sat by the lake. I was nervously fidgeting, thinking of how to phrase the words I needed to say. "I have something to tell all of you."I said nervously. "What is it An?"Tristan asked from my left. "Well my mum had a beautiful home in Scotland, and she left it to me. Dad left Grimmauld Place to Mason. This summer I will be moving into the house. I was wondering if any of you would like to come."I asked nervously.

"We would love to!"Lillian, Lanie, Mason, Tristan, Ellanie, Faith, and Luna said. "I'll ask my mum."Hermione, Ron, and Ginny said. "What about you Harry?"I asked. "I would love to. But my aunt and uncle would never allow it. I'll try bowling them though."he said, looking sad. "Well lets hope they allow it."I said.