Chapter 15: The Bitterness

I left the message without viewing it for a few hours. I just can't make sense why would she just message me? A few hours later I viewed the message and there was more.

"Oh I read your blog. It was good. You should be a writer." Said Zoe

What she seen my blog about her, but indirect way. Man is this girl stalking me online, the only way she would fine my blog is if she googled me.

I replied

"Um Hi, please excuse me to why I would be confused, but may I ask why are you messaging me as if nothing happened. I haven't heard anything from you in two weeks and you were so cold in your last email. You read my blog how?" I said

She replied the next day

"I am only trying to be friendly. Oh that was my parents, they took my phone. They wanted the password... I am not going to tell you what they did to get it...but they checked our email account. Oh I found it on your google plus page." Said Zoe

Friendly wow, she crushed me into a million pieces and think it is helping coming back after so many weeks where I am trying to move on. Oh my gosh they are beating her. They are horrible parents. My google plus page seriously, that's not remotely a bit creepy considering everyone uses google plus, wow that's just messed up, she has to be stalking my social media pages, besides Facebook because she isn't my friend on it. I honestly don't know what to say to her because she has hurt me so much and I still haven't stopped getting sick, talking to her makes me sick to the stomach. I actually feel like I am going to throw up even though I haven't eaten anything. I got up and ran to the toilet and threw up again.

"Okay, If your parents are beating you, you can do something about it because you are an adult and it is assault and they can get up to the minimum of five years in prison." I said

Is it weird even though she hurt me that I still want to help her. 

I talked to Zoe, through Facebook even though every second of it killed me inside. I got sick even more than I did than usual. Zoe has been more bitter and cold than the way she used to be. She isn't that nice to me. Zoe wouldn't answer my questions but just throw a random question back instead, but then she would randomly have answered my questions. She seemed like a crazy person I was talking to. It doesn't make sense how she supposedly couldn't speak to me ever again and yet it is messaging me now.

"Well I felt offended when you didn't message, that it was just that over." Said Zoe

"Well I did message you the day after. You just gave me the seen." I said

"Well I didn't see anything, maybe it was my dad and deleted all my messages." Said Zoe

"My phone died when I was out bowling." Said Zoe

So she had her phone and yet her dad did too wow what the most contradicting statement.

"Oh sorry about the biology assignment I helped you on, I knew it was a bad one." Said Zoe

Wait I said what I got in that assignment in the end of my last message, I thought she didn't see it.

"You said you never seen my last message and that was in the end of it." Said Zoe

"I only seen it today." Said Zoe

Bitch please you are lying. She trying to make out her dad deleted and now apparently not.

Zoe has become a really horrible person or I just never knew her.

"Give me one good reason to why I should stay a continue talking to you or I will just leave never speak to you again." Said Zoe

Wow that is really bitchy and mean, she wants me to me to beg her to speak to me. That's emotional blackmail

"Because I still care about you." I said

"Why?" Asked Zoe

"I don't know." I said

"That's not good enough." Said Zoe

"Okay Whatever. I don't care." I said

Zoe continue talking to me, she was really cold. It was killing me talking to her. I began to drop in my mood

"Well does it matter I will be just gone from this place to another." I said

It was the truth.

"What don't be putting that suicide emotional blackmail on me." Said Zoe

What the fuck not everything is about her. I am the one putting emotional blackmail on her, no she is. That bitch is just so selfish.

"What the hell, not everything is about you. That has nothing to do with you." I said

"Oh sorry." Said Zoe

Even though Zoe has been writing so cold and bitter she said she still loves me and cares about me. I find that hard to believe. She randomly asked me "how's life?" I replied, she never even gave me the seen nor replied. Two days later I sent her a message.

"Okay Fuck this Shit. I am afraid to speak my words because I am afraid to lose well in reality I have lost you. No matter what I have lost you! You are definitely not the same person I fell in love with. Your bitterness and ignorance is annoying, quite frankly as this moment I don't give a fuck about what excuses you have. My question why did you and are you messaging me? Answer that properly. What is your goal? You are not trying to get me back and you don't seem to be trying to be my friend...If anything you're going backwards. You say you "Love me" and "care for me" I am finding that very hard to believe well maybe because I am feeling not emotion from you. You're quite mean. But now ignorance is that's the one thing I cannot stand. If you're going to try to talk to me, then talk but you're going to be ignorant then please just fuck off. Yeah that may seem harsh but I can't stand people who are ignorant and even more so when I feel like people are using me for their own selfish reasons... If you are messaging me when you just feel like you want to talk to me because you're bored or lonely then don't.  You don't seem to give a shit when you do message me, you don't seem to be merely interested then why bothered? Even more so Why do I bother? You clearly do not love nor care about me because if you did you would at least make an effort in shit. I am person and I have feelings, when you make me feel like a worthless pile of shit compared to when you made me feel like I was so much more, that really shows how much you have changed or just never knew you, one of the other... ...If you want to be a friend and be in my life, than make an effort or if not don't bother with me. I am not someone you mess with. Quite likely I have lost you, whatever..."

That was my last message to her. She never gave it the seen but clearly has been active by changing her profile pictures. I say she has seen it, but I honestly don't care at this moment.

I gotta say, I honestly think this girl is just fucking with my head. She left me out of the blew, if anything I should have left her. She lied to me so many times, yet I still don't know all of the lies, I have just sat there and thought of so many things that Zoe has told me, the longer I sit here and think of the things she has said, I discover she contradicted herself so many time. "Oh I never got to dye my hair." A few months later When I said "I dyed my hair so many times in during my emo phase especially black." She said "Oh same, I looked so emo." She either dyed her hair or not. " I never had a sleepover." And it was something different we I stayed at her house. "I'm sorry, they were never like this when my neighbour stayed over before." So why say you never have a sleepover before? These may be only white little lies but I just can't get why lie over stupid things. Yet there is so many things that doesn't add up. More lies to uncover.