24

I woke up this morning in a familiar bed that I missed dearly. As I fluttered my eyes open I seen a strong huge arm wrapped securely around my waist. I let my eyes fall but turned around so I can face the person who currently spooned me. I laid there and watched his eyes quickly flutter open and then a smile creep onto his face.

"Hey stranger" he said smiling. "Oh sorry I'm a stranger... I must be going now sorry for sleeping here..." I said while getting out of his bed letting the cold air hit my arms and legs. I started to walk out the room until I felt a large pair of hands wrap around my thighs. "Get back here missy!" I squealed at how he carried me and slammed me on the bed and flopped onto me. He then started placing sloppy kisses on my jawline and tickling my sides. "A-A-Ashhhh...." I said yelling. He then stopped tickling me for a brief moment and said one of the most stupidest things I heard. "You'll be saying my name like that one day" while shooting me a wink. I gasped and he just giggled which made me smirk. I decided to mess with him a little so I flipped him over and I was straddling his waist.

"Hmm.. maybe I will be yelling you name like that one day" I said tapping my chin with my index finger. That made him go wide eye. I then bit my lip and started rolling my hips a bit. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. I then squeezed his arms asking for entrance which he had no hesitation granting me it. I tugged on his hair a bit which caused him to moan a little bit. I smirked into the kiss and he flipped me over so he was above me. He looked down at me and I poked his nose saying 'boop.' "Please tell me you not messing with me..." he said in a worried tone. "Yup! Now hurry up we got school!" I said rolling out from under him and giggling. "Fuck" I heard him mumble under his voice.

~

"Hurry up Karlee!" Ashton said in a whining tone as I was grabbing my stuff out of my locker. "Chill Ash... it's not like anyone will look down there anyway" I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah but they will once someone notices it!" He whisper yelled. "And besides its your fault I have this fucking boner!" He said groaning. I slammed my locked shut and rolled my eyes looking at him. His hazel eyes lit up when he saw I was finished and he pulled my arm towards me and he pressed my back to his chest so I could cover his erection. Well at least I know that I succeeded in my mission to mess with him. "Ouch Ash.." I whispered. "What" he said playing dumb and smirking. "Your fucking poking me" I laughed, he giggled and placed small kisses on my neck and behind my earlobe.

~

"What do you wanna do?" I said to Cherish as she threw a softball in the air while laying on her bed and I sat on the floor while scrolling threw twitter. "I don't know..." "Me either.." I said sighing. "Wanna go beach?" I asked while looking at her. "But its like 6:00 and almost its getting dark.." I rolled my eyes at her answer and said "do you wanna go the beach?" She then laughed and nodded okay.

~

"Ouch!" I shrieked as Cherish ran away with a devious laugh. "Get over here asshole!!" I yelled as I get up from my spot and cupped a handful of sand, and ran after her. Cherish was really fast I will be honest, I wasn't as fast as her but I wouldn't stop running until I got up to her. It was just something that we did. After about 10 minuets of running after her she was starting to grow tired. When I finally got to the same spot as her I lost all of the sand. I looked down and grabbed some sand and put it on her hair. "Even" I said giggling. She rolled her eyes and shook the sand off of her. After that we just took a seat on the sand. We let the cold, beautiful, white and light blue water trickle along our feet. We sat there, in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a beautiful silence. Which is why she is my best friend... well more like sisters.

"So how are you and Cal?" I said breaking the silence. A smile instantly grew on her beautiful face. I smiled at her reaction and waited for her to respond. "Our relationship... its.. its literally perfect. Everyday I wake up and he's the first thing on my mind. And the last thing at night before I doze off. I love him Karlee... I am in love with him. And I hope this never ends." She let out a happy sigh as I smiled and stood up. I put both of my hands out for her and she gladly took them as I pulled her to her feet.

~

(A/N)~ Sorry that this update is a little short but school is almost out!! And once it is I will for sure finish this book. But I hope you like this shitty update! Love you smexy peoples!!       ~Karleexxx