Part 4

Answers? Yes. Will I tell him? Not now. Should I tell him? Probably... but I can't. If I tell him, he'll hate me. But if I keep it a secret, he'll hate me then too. I hate my life...
Max looked at me questionally (is that a word? Idk and idc). I faked a laugh.
"Haha! You got me! Give him his point!", I yelled to nobody in particular and got out of the middle. Max got in the middle.
"Okay? So who's gonna make MAX laugh?", Adam asked. Red tried to. He put on the Apple skin and pulled out a diamond gun. He held it up to my head and grabbed me.
"One more step, and she dies!", Apple yelled in a normal voice.
"Apple?", Barney asked. "Apple whats ares yous doings?"
"Like I said, one more step and she dies.", Apple said again.

I busted out laughing. I'm rolling on the floor, holding my gut, crying and laughing. They looked at me like I was stupid.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT, GIRL?!?!?!?!?", Apple yelled at me.
"JESS! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?!?!?!?!?!?!?", Max yelled.
"WHATS ARES YOUS DOINGS?!?!?!?!?!?", Barney yelled too.
Ross just stood. Frozen. Paralyzed with fear.
"DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMTHING?!?!?!?!?", Adam screamed. And guess what?

I'm still laughing. Then Apple cocks the gun and aims it at my head.
"I'M ABOUT TO KILL YOU!!!", He yelled. I'm still laughing. Then, he pulls the trigger. A diamond bullet goes straight through my brain.

"NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!", Max, Adam, Barney, and Ross all yell. Then, Apple turns back into Red.
Once he realized what he had done he started crying. All of them were crying as I lay there and watched.

Then, I respawned. I was right behind the score board. I looked over. All of the guys were crying. I flew to the front of the score board. I looked at them all.

And I started laughing again. All heads turned towards me. I'm just laughing, and laughing, and laughing. The guys just starred at me with tear stained faces.
"B-b-bu-t h-how?!?", Red sobbed.
I'm still laughing my butt off.
"Wes watchtched yous die!", Barney screamed.
"What the heck...", Adam mumbled.
Ross just starred at me in shock.
Max looked confused. He flew over to me. I stopped laughing and caught my breath. Max sat next to me.
"We're in minecraft. We respawn.", I mumbled to him.

Then, he did somthing amazing.

He hugged me. I froze.
"Never. Do. That. To. Me. Again. EVER!", He said in my ear. I simple nodded.

I think... I'm falling in love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max's POV
I think... I'm falling in love.