Chapter 4

7 YEARS LATER...

"And now, Weyland-Yutani presents, the future in advanced warfare, Zenomorphs!" said the stage host who was marked in my brain by yellow, thanks brain chip! My cell door remained closed but my kin came on stage and began to move around like show dogs. Another injustice to our race. "Marine class, Army class, Private use class, Air Force Class, Naval Class, and the only one of his kind, the first advanced Zenomorph ever, Rea!" My cage opened and I slithered out and looked at the crowd marked in blue, the kin marked in green. I smell something. A putrid odor of a creature of unimaginable stench. A SERPENT HUNTER! But marked as blue. I can't kill him. I moved the stones on the table in circles behind me, then, one by one, I launched them at the marked targets, exploding them on contact. I then outstretched my hand at a metal rod attached to the ceiling hooked tho the lights. Lightning poured out of my hands and onto the rod and the lights activated. I then connected to everybody and said, That concludes the presentation.

"Amazing!"

"Impossible!"

"Outstanding!"

"We will be doing a live mission tomorrow on TV if anyone wants to watch that, it will feature our very own Rea!"