1

Transformers don't belong to me...sadly!
***
I was in my office doing my work well trying to get my work done. I looked up and saw that jazz was sitting opposite from me and is grinning like he just got his favorite energon treat. For some reason my spark flutters at his grin. I ignore my spark and simple stare at him with my stoic face.

"Is there something you need jazz?" I raised a optic up and saw that he was grinning more. How that was possible was beyond logic. My processor hurt a bit at that thought. I mean everything about jazz was illogical nothing made sense with him. One moment he was happy go lucky then the next he says something weird to me. "Oh ya now the usual~" he practically purred his reply. My body and spark shivers a little but I stopped my body from doing that. I stilled my wings as possible so he doesn't see them try to flutter. "Uh huh...the usual yea sure. Jazz what are you really here for?" I put the pad that had my work and needed my signature as the SIC. As I put it down and crossed my arms to look at him , to tell him I'm all ears. "Hmm~ ya m'kay I'll bite~" the last word made my wings fluttered , I stilled them as much as I could. I cursed at jazz for doing that to my body with just one word. I stared at him like nothing happens and I saw that he was smirking, but it seems dangerous. My sparks practically danced in my spark chamber. It also started to grow slightly hot down there but I ignored it. "What is it jazz?" I started to get impatient with jazz and his games. Even in my process is practically screaming at me danger my spark is screaming lust. I shivers at what my spark wanted me to do to jazz. My battle computer rejected the idea that my spark wanted to do to him. Saying it was a high risk during war especially if we're higher up officers and targets. Jazz then chuckled like he knew what was going on inside of me right now. "Well you see prowler-" I interrupted him " my name is not prowler but prowl." He ignored me just like last time, "I came here to show ya somethin'~" as he said that he stood up and walked around my desk. I stared at him in wonder until he grabbed my servo and practically made me stand up and shoved me on my desk. He was careful of my wings of course, I stared at him in bewilderment. "What are you doing?!" I tried to get off my desk but he grabbed both my servos and put them on top of my head and kept one hand there while the other one gently touched my check. He smirked that had pure lust in them. My valve shivers and warmed up, my face was blushing that was for sure. His engine rumbled against mine and I shivers in want. "Ngh!" I whimpered slightly but I muffled it so he doesn't hear. That was stupid of me, he was a special ops of course he heard me! His engine rumbled once more but he put his face against my neck and I can just feel him smirk. My wings fluttered with excitement and pleasure. My body was shaking because it knew what was going to happen and I'll let him do it. My spark was in pure bliss with pleasure and lust. My battle computer was not letting me off the hook , as to why I'm letting him do this when I should be pushing him off me. I didn't even notice his hand started to wonder downwards my body and him lightly licking my neck. I moaned in pleasure, I thought I felt his body quiver with excitement, I wasn't too sure since my optics and process was getting hazy with lust. My vents stutters when I felt his hands groping my spike cover. I whimpered in want when I felt him suck a little on a specific spot on my neck. He started to trace patterns on my spike cover. I whimpered in need, I wanted him to just frag me, hard. Without me noticing that my cover slide open and my harden spike came out. I moaned when fresh air hit the tip of my spike, he lowers himself and still somehow held my servos over my head. His mouth was hovering over my spike tip, I bit my lips to muffle my pleasure. "Now now prowler I want to hear ya, I want to hear you scream my name when I thrust into you hard~" I moaned when he said that. His voice was just like milk and sugar it was so addicting. I felt something wet touch my spike and I also screamed in pleasure from just a simple touch. Jazz started to just lick at the tip of my spike then slowly very slowly put my spike into his mouth. My head go bangs against the desk and I moaned so loud I almost thought prime must have heard me. Jazz started to twirl his tongue on my spike and sucked lightly. I almost want to scream or plead anything to make him hurry up so he can just frag me already. "please! Ah! Ngh! J-Jazz~!!" I screamed and pleaded for him to hurry.  My overload was getting closer and closer before I can release my load he let go of my spike. I practically whined at him, telling him I was close. I then felt his hand gently caress my valve cover. I hungrily opened it with a purr to my engine. It was out of character with my usual drone like personality but I simple didn't care anymore. Everything was hazy with lust and want. I felt a fingers enter me and my walls clutched around it. It slowly entered me and once it fully entered it started to go in and out of me. I started to moan and stutter with want and need, it been so long since I did this with anybody but if it was with jazz. Then I would have just let him do whatever he wanted to my body. My spark has wanted him to spike me, to bond with him. Heck to even carry his child for Primus sack where in a middle of a war?! Did it care? No, no it didn't all it want's is for ja-ohhh. I started to moan and whimper at him when I felt a third finger, when did he enter the second?, it felt so blissful. He let go of my hands and put his on my hip when it started to buckle so his fingers can enter me more. I was close to overloading then ever just one more-! His fingered exited me. I whimpered in distress, I felt too empty. My hands were clutching at the edge of the desk. I then heard a click and something press against my valve I shivered in delight. Jazz spike was just centimeters from entering me. "Please jazz! Just enter me-ngh! I don't care how rough you are just please~!!" I moaned and pleaded with all my might. "As ya wish~" was all I heard before I felt something big enter me. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!! Jazz! Oh god jazz!! More! Ah! Fa-ah!-ster! H-ah!-arder!!" I moaned and scream for more and more. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he put his servos at my hips. He was grunting and moaning whispering how amazing I was, how tight I felt around him. I felt him put his mouth against my neck and felt something sharp pierce my neck. "AHH!! Ugh?! Ngh! Ah! Ah! Ah! J-Jazz!! OH GOD JAZZ!!!" I screamed his name when I overloaded. I felt jazz thrust into me harder to wait out my overload. With a moan of my name against my neck he came inside me. I still felt him sucking at my neck, I wanted to know why he's sucking it. I was to light headed to think logically the after math of a overload was getting to me. "I love you jazz..." I whispers faintly with dim optics. I felt jazz stiff then relaxed "love ya too prowl love ya too..." I felt him kiss me before I black out.

I felt something sharp against my mouth before I passed out.

***
Oh my god...I did it...I actually did it...I wrote a lemon...A LEMON! Omg omg... This was my first time writing this! No joke...I think I did horrible on this...wah...I hope I did good ;-;

I also can't do jazz accent for some reason...well trying to do it...help?

Should I do continue or nah?

1500+ words

Luna out~🌙