Day 546

((This how our sweet baby Ashton looks in this))

Ashton is a very good liar. Luke watches him cough and sniffle and pout miserably for a solid ten minutes before his mother agrees to stop him stay home from school. As soon as she's gone and the house is empty, Ashton flops onto his back on the bed, limbs spread and eyes still closed, and yells "Are you even in here?"

"Yeah," Luke's sitting on the desk, so he flickers until he's visible again and waits patiently for the other two to appear. Calum does a very good job of rising from the floorboards with his eyes rolled back into his skull like he's the son of Satan or something, while Michael simply falls from the ceiling and onto Ashton's bed. Ashton jolts and rolls away, but Michael just asks where Ralph is.

"I don't know, probably downstairs," Ashton mutters. "Let's get this garbage over with, I want to go back to sleep."

"We don't sleep," Michael informs him.

Ashton makes a disgusted noise. "Yeah, well, you're freaks. I sleep."

"We can sleep," Calum assures him as he drifts over towards the bed. "It's just pointless, there's no satisfaction and we're never tired. I think Luke just sleeps to block us out, at this point."

"I do," Luke nods, then frowns and shakes his head. "Stop it, get back on topic. I'm going to bond to Ashton."

"Sounds disgusting," Ashton decides with a nod. Next to him, Michael crawls over and pokes at his cheeks until Ashton looks in his general direction with a frown. "What? I'm not getting Ralph."

"Luke watched you in the shower to see your eyes," Michael says bluntly.

Luke makes a loud protesting noise and lunges off the desk to get to Michael. "So did you! At least I didn't see anything, you fucking perv!" He lands mostly in Michael's lap and wraps his hands around the red rope burns on his throat. Michael is apparently pleased by the reaction and smiles lazily up at him. "Stop not dying!"

"You already killed me once, what more do you want?" Michael falls limp under Luke's hands and sticks his tongue out in a terrible attempt at dying. Luke sighs in exasperation and glances over to find Ashton's pretty pale eyes darting around wildly, eyebrows furrowed in confusion and concern. He settles on looking at Luke, probably because that's the only thing he can see, and frowns deeply.

"Now, stop," Calum climbs into the bed as well, barely fits, and sits next to Ashton's head to pet at his curls spread across the pillow. "You're scaring him, just give him his sight, Luke."

Luke squishes Michael's throat once more from good measure, taking great satisfaction in his annoyed whine, before he crawls off Michael's lap. He settles next to Ashton's feet and holds his hand up until the laptop flies from Ashton's desk and into his hands. "Okay, so," He hums while the laptop warms up. "There's two ways to bond, as far as I can tell. One is to- this is uncomfortable for me and probably everyone involved- to fuck someone and- oh god, to cum in them. Oh my god, anyway."

"Ha!" Michael yells, forcefully pointing at Calum. "It was your fault!"

Calum scoffs and smacks his hand away. "Okay, first of all, how dare you-"

"Stop, I just said this was uncomfortable," Luke cuts in as he gestures to Ashton. "Look at him, you're scaring him."

Ashton blinks and shrugs when he feels them all look at him. "Honestly, the scariest part of this is that I can see you and- bluntly, you're not pretty."

"You're blind, you don't know what pretty is," Luke says dismissively. "You don't even know what the color red looks like, so fuck right off." He pauses, realizing he's tense and taking his anger out on Ashton, and quickly mutters, "Sorry."