Chapter 24

"Baby dont cry.", he said then he held me in his arms.

I wiped my tears and he pulled out a chair for me then i sat down and watched him take a seat across from me. I jumped as i heard a loud boom and starting looking around."What was that?"

"Oh it was just the boat starting up. Calm down.", he said.

"Im sorry. Before i came, i had a flashback about the last time we were on a boat.", i said.

Quincy chuckled and put a napkin in his lap. We stared at eachother for a few minute without even looking away from eachother. Two waiters came out. One poured wine and the other put the food on the table."Enjoy your dinner." One said and they both bowed and walked back in.

"Spaghetti!", i said.

"Yes. I know its your favorite. " Quincy said then stuffed a bunch in his mouth. I laughed as he sucked up the hanging noodle and left sauce on around his mouth. I ate a little of mines, trying to not look greedy even though i wanted to devour the whole bowl.

After swallowing down our spaghetti we were ready for desert. A waiter sat platters on our table. "Wait.", Quincy told the waiter before he pulled the top then he whispered in his ear. The waiter nodded and went back inside.

"Is everything ok?", i asked.

"Yes i just to tell you i got your favorite desert.", he said.

"Thanks baby." I took the top off and surprisingly there was no food, there was a red box with a gold bow on it. "Quincy, what is this?"

He got up and kneeled down next to me then he pulled the box off the platter. He opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring glistening inside. "Lelani, will you marry me...again?"

Tears began to fill my eyes, i started feeling lightheaded like i was going pass out. Its like i forgot about everything bad that happened in the past. This was the best moment of my life. "Yes, i will marry you."

Quincy grabbed my hand and slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and wrapped his arms and kissed me. "I love you.", he whispered.

"I love you too.", i whispered back.

"Mom, mom", Bria said as she ran towards us.

"What are you doing here?", i asked then i picked her up.

"Everybodys here. There going to the ceremony with us." Quincy said.

"What ceremony?" I asked. I figured Quincy couldnt be talking about our wedding ceremony because i always thought that was suppose to be planned together.

"You will see when we get there." He chuckled and kiss me and Bria on the forehead. "Lets go inside. Its getting chilly."

We went inside and were suprised by Tamara and her daughter. "Congrats."

"Thanks girl.", i said then i put Bria down and held out my hand to show her the ring.

"Ohh its beautiful." She said.

"I have another surprise for you.", Quincy said then he grabbed my hand and i followed him down a hallway. At the end of the hall were double doors and a sign that said master suite.

I smiled because because i already knew how this night was going to end. He opened the door and i gasped in the good smell of candles. We walked on the room. Candles and rose pedals were all over the place. "You did all this?", i asked.

"Anything for you." He said then he grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom where there was a huge tub filled with bubbles. "How about you get in?"

"Only if you join me." I said then i took my shoes off, slid out of my dress and got in the soothing warm water.

"You know i couldnt let you have this tub to yourself." Quincy stripped out of his cloths and joined me. "Come closer."

I made my way closer and sat on him facing him. "I see what you doing.", he said then smiled.

"I have no idea what your talking about.", i pretended. Quincy grabbed my neck and shoved his tonge in my mouth. I let out a moan as i felt my vagina pulse and his hard dick poke my stomach. He lifted me up and dropped me on his dick and squealed at the pleasure it gave.

"Mh mh mh. This is a shame." He whispered and started kissing me on my neck and shoulder.

"What shall we do now?" I asked but Quincy just kept kissing my body. I starting riding his dick and he moaned and leaned his head against the edge of the tub. I kissed him on his neck and whispered in his ear, "You like that?"

"I love that.", he said. He held on to me and he stood up out of the water and pinned me against the wall. He stroked me and bit me on my neck.

"Ohh Quincy.", i moaned.

We made love all over the room until the sun came up. That morning we stayed in bed and cuddled.  Surprisingly we werent tired from hours of sex.

"I love you.", Quincy said.

"I love you too." I sat up in the bed as i heard the horn blow. "Whats that?"

"That means we are here.", he said then got out bed and got dressed. "Ill see you later."

"Wait, where are you going?", i asked.

"You'll see.", he said then kissed me and left the room.