The Flustered

Yoooooooooosh!!!! Now that i have a free time, I'll continue this story.... sumimasen.. for not updating.

so here it is... hope u enjoy it.;....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Natsu is smiling while sleeping, even though he and Lucy is in that awkward position, but Lucy on the other hand is not, she don't like what she is cuddling now, cause unlike his pillow, it is not cuddly and soft at all, instead it is hard and edgy. So in her mind she is wandering on what could it be that she is cuddling right now, but instead of clarifying  it with her own eyes, she just grab and flip the thing that she is holding now, with this Natsu's face is now facing Lucy's.

On Lucy's side:

Lucy's hands are like a the hands of the inspecting officer in the airport, she is holding every part of the thing that she is holding, as time pass, she finally realize, that she is not cuddling her pillow anymore, it is a human, a real life human, and she don't want to accept on her mind the fact  that the one that she is cuddling right now is "Natsu". Feeling guilty, confuse and anxious on what she did, she started to pull her hands off on Natsu. Many things are on Lucy's mind right now, "Did he know that i hug him?", "Is it okay?", "Kyyyyyaaaa, Did i actually do that?"

On Natsu's side:

On the other hand, Natsu woke up because of this, he whisper on his mind, how strong Lucy is, for her to able to flip him. he looked on Lucy and then feel violated when Lucy start to move her hands into every part of his back. He have this feelings that he likes what Lucy's doing right now, for a while he forget about Lisanna and just enjoy the happenings.

As he is enjoying the happenings, he suddenly felt that Lucy's arms are now being pulled back, he feel a liitle disappoint, but then suddenly he realized, that what if Lucy's find out that she is holding him, so that's why she is pulling her arms off.  He feels a little guilty about it, but he can't hide the fact that he likes it, she is waiting for Lucy to open her eyes so he can tease her immediately, but as Lucy open her eyes, Natsu feels a little shy about it and pretends that he is still sleeping.

While Lucy feels relieve seeing that Natsu is still sleeping and looks like that he don't have any clues on what she did on him, "hey wait  it's not like a rape him or something" so why should i feel bad about it. Lucy murmured on her mind. So as time pass, she decided to sleep again and forget everything that happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lucy wake up, Natsu is still on her side, and she saw that Natsu is staring at her.