Chapter 1

A/N: I decided to create a playlist for all of my stories. I'm starting with this one, but I'm gonna add the appropriate songs at the beginning of each chapter. Listen to them while you read if you want. ;)

Graveyard - Mitch Grassi (Fiest cover)
~~~~~~~~~~

Scott fumbled with his keys while trying to balance the two cups of coffee and a bag of his gym essentials. For some ridiculous reason, the Starbucks he had gone to had run out of cup carriers, leaving him struggling to get into his house. It baffled him how they could run out of something so early in the morning, but he didn't really think of it as a huge problem.

Until now.

He could have just tried shouting out for Mitch's help to open the door and let him in, but he wasn't sure if his roommate was even awake yet. They had been up for most of the previous night, watching movies, drinking wine and having heart to hearts, so he was pretty sure Mitch was going to have a late start to the morning. Then again, he wasn't much of an early bird to begin with.

So when he finally managed to get the door unlocked and walked in, he was quite surprised to see his best friend sitting on the couch and staring at the blank TV screen.

"G'morning Melanie. Whatcha' doin' up so early? I thought you were planning to sleep till noon today." He pushed the door closed with his hip and walked towards the kitchen, placing the coffee cups on the kitchen counter and putting his keys and bag away before walking back to the living area.

          "Morning Sophie," he said, not taking his eyes of the TV screen. "Couldn't really sleep. Maybe it's the nerves."

"Will coffee help calm them?" He asked, bringing over the beverages when Mitch shrugged his shoulders. He joined the smaller man on the couch, handing him his soy latte while taking a sip from his own drink. "I'm sure it'll be great. She's seen your stuff before. I know she would absolutely love to work with you."

          "God, I hope. I've been trying to arrange this meeting for ages, but now that it's finally happening I'm just so scared." He ran his finger through his purple hair nervously, then immediately tried to flatten it against his forehead again.

"But it's just Björk." That earned him a glare and slap on the arm from Mitch.

          "It's just the Björk! The Icelandic singer that I'm practically in love with! DON'T roll your eyes at me, Hoying! That's a Mitch thing. I am so going to embarrass myself, and/or cry. God, why do I have to be such an awkward dweeb?" He dropped his head into his palms with a frustrated groan.

"You'll be fine, Mitch. You're not that awkward, I promise." He put his arms around Mitch and brought the smaller man into his chest. "You're going to go meet her, blow her socks off if she's wearing any, collaborate with her, kill the fans with a major hit song, then you're going to skip back here with a huge bottle of champagne and celebrate with me."

          "I don't skip. But thanks." He chuckled against the blonde's chest.

"Hey, Mitchie?"

          "Hmm?"

"I miss Pentatonix."

          Mitch sighed, then pulled away from him with a sad smile. "I know Scooter. Me too."