Three. Little favors

"Oliver are you sure you don't want to go home?" John asked for the 100th time as he watched Oliver stumble off of the Elevator.

"I'm sure, John." Oliver steadied himself against the now closed elevator door.

Last night was rough to say the least. He was injected with something and he needed to know exactly what it was. There was only one person who could help him: Felicity. She hadn't been in her cubicle, but he was told that she should be around the area somewhere.

"You're going to fall flat on your ass and I'm going to have to haul you out of here, Aren't I?" John shook his head as he hovered near Oliver.

Oliver gripped his fist tightly at his side. He didn't have the energy to go back and forth with John. Not now.

"Over there," John pointed.

Felicity was talking with a co-worker who had just said goodbye to return to their work. Coffee in hand, she was heading back to her cubicle as well.

"Oliver?" Felicity looked to see John was right by his side as well as they both approached her. "John, Hi."

"Hello Felicity," John returned.

"Felicity," Oliver tried to steady his vision, but the windows Felicity stood in front of, that seemed to be unusually bright this morning, literally hurt his eyes.

He thought about pushing her aside, but he couldn't if he tried. And well, he wasn't actually going to push her. He'd never do that.

"Could you please move away from the windows? I have a really horrible hangover right now." He rubbed his eyes.

"Then why are you at work? Shouldn't you be sleeping it off?" She titled her head.

"I need a favor." He sighed. His vision wasn't as distorted since she moved away.

Of course he did, she thought.

"What can I help you with?" She asked as she used her free hand to adjust her glasses.

"Well, my friend, gym-buddy really, he has this sport's drink. He's gotten, I don't know, faster all of a sudden it seems. I want to know what's in it." Oliver handed her two syringes filled with a neon-yellow liquid.

Felicity looked around to make sure no one was watching before she took them.

"O-kay..." She asked, clearly not buying his story.

"He told me to try it, but I think it has steroids in it. I need to be sure before I drink it. I'm particular about what I put in my body." Oliver added.

"I've noticed." Felicity stated before she could register how that sounded. "I mean, I said not noticed right?" Her eyes grew wide.

Oliver didn't really care what she said. He just needed her to analyze it and for him to get back to his bed. John stifled a laugh.

"Hey, don't get me involved in this." John held up his hands.

"Thank you," Oliver said and began to walk away.

"Wait, Oliver?" Felicity called before he could get too far.

"Hmm?" He turned around. Hoping he didn't collapse.

"It's a sports drink right? Why is it in a syringe?" Felicity inquired.

Oliver really needed to work on his stories prior to asking Felicity for help.

"I...I ran out of sports bottles." He said and turned back around before she could reply.

She stared at John and him as they headed for the elevator.