7 Walk Of Fame

We took the deal! I almost can't beleive all my hard work payed off. I had slept in the next morning. I didn't get until 10:00A.M instead of my normal 5:00A.M. I had gotten and had the aroma of bacon, cheese and eggs. I lazily drooped through the hall and into the kitchen, when I glanced over to see Jason sauntering around the kitchen like he was dancing. He had been cooking up some veggie omelettes. I smiled when he handed mine to me and he slid gracefully along the tile floor. "Ballet or Waltzing?" I questioned playfully. He smiled and said sheepishly,"I don't know you tell me your highness?" I smiled at this remark and thought to myself oh really so I'm a queen now. "Highness? Why I'm barely a lowlifed peasant." I said smirking. "Well whatever it is you choose to be, you will always be a highness to me." He smiled warmly at me. You know the kinda smile that sends chills up you body. I waited for his omelette to finish cooking and for him to sit down before I took a bite. "How's it taste? Not to salty?" He glanced in worry that I wouldn't like it. "It's amazing not to salty at all. Is it made with just egg whites though?" I asked sweetly with a reassuring voice. "Uhh yeah just the whites, is that a bad thing?" He asked out of worry that he messed up. "No, it fine. The healthier the better right. I love egg white omelettes." I said smiling. He then looked more calm as we began watching a movie. Today's Friday the thirteenth so all the horror movies are on my favorite is Nightmare on Elm Street so that's what we decided to watch. By the end of the movie Jason had already gotten up and left to go to the studio part of the penthouse. I had went down to the studio shortly after the movie was finished. I didn't put on my ballet dancing attire because I didn't think to see Jason dancing in the style he was. I was expecting hip hop or maybe even jazz, but what he was dancing was something I thought was beyond his ability. Looks like I stand corrected. He was dancing so very gracefully more than I ever could I thought to myself. He was dancing ballet.

               I couldn't beleive he was dancing ballet. I was shocked and overwhelmed beyond compare. I slowly sneaked in towards the back of the room. I remained hidden stealthily striding the floors with small swift motions. I snuck over to were the stage and studio meet I stayed hidden in the curtains amongst the wings of the stage. He was magnificent. I smiled widely. He spun closely to the right wing and I thought he saw me but he must not because he didn't say anything to me or stop dancing. He begin to move closer to the center of the stage when the music seemed to have stopped. He was looking directly in my general direction the leaped into the air landing near me. He grabbed my hand and on initial instinct I began spinning. We danced so gracefully even if I was in sweats and a messy bun. Who needs a leotard anyway? We danced for hours on end. We fell perfectly in line with each other's steps. It's like we knew each other on a soulful level. I couldn't explain it. We end nose to nose. It was like a scene from a movie. I had to smile and look away. At that exact moment someone in the studio starts clapping. We both turn to look at the single man standing in the middle of the studio. "Bravo! That was magnificent! How long did it take you to come up with that routine? A month? Maybe a year?" The man had asked. He seemed to be in his thirties with a haircut that made him look bald in the center. He was wearing jeans and a polo shirt. His glasses seemed heavenly bulky off of his face. "My name is Micheal Kevani. But you are to call me Mr. Kevani. I want to sign you to a professionally exclusive dance team. We are known worldwide but no one knows hot to get in. You HAVE to be the BEST dancers, and you my dears, you are the best dancers I've ever seen, and when I'm done with you two, YOU'LL BE THE BEST DANCERS IN LA!" He seemed very hyper and very ADHD he sounded like he had came right out of a commercial. There was pure silence for the longest and then suddenly with a masculine seriously deep voice Jason spoke with a boom, "What's the catch?" "That's the fun part. There isn't a catch! So what'd ya say you wanna sign with me or not." Spoke Micheal in an erraticly scarring voice. "Let's talk this over." I whispered almost silently to Jason. He glanced at me and nodded in agreement.

               Jason and I talked about for a good thirty minutes. It sounded almost to good to be true which usually means it is, what if it wasn't and this is the real deal. We couldn't let the offer slip through our fingers. I couldn't help not to break into an ear to ear smile. "Yes we'll sign with you!" I practically shouted out at poor man. Micheal took a few steps back frightened. "Looks like we have a deal then." Micheal said walking away smiling.