Noah POV

"Move over," Olivia told me. We were sitting in a van, driving to the cabin Ian and Anthony graciously are sending us to.
"I can't, unless you want me to push Courtney out of the van," I told Olivia.
"Wha- no, no, don't do that," Courtney said to the both of us.
We were all stuffed inside one van. Olivia, Courtney and I in the middle seats. Shayne and Keith in the back, and both of the producers, Ricky and Mark up front.
"Is there any room back there?" Olivia asked Shayne and Keith.
"Nope, Baggie's taking up a lot of room," Shayne said. "She has a slower metabolism," he joked in a low voice. We started laughing. Suddenly, the producers changed the radio station to some country. A few of us groaned. Olivia put on ear buds and shut her eyes.
A few more hours.

"Hey guys, we're going on a vacation this week," Courtney told the camera. "We're not doing a Winger games yet, it's just the squad!" She explained. "Noah, how do you feel so far," she turned the camera to me.
"I'm doing just fine," I said. I pointed towards Olivia who was laying head on my shoulder.
"Well yeah, you're sitting between two girls," Keith called from behind. I started to laugh, he was kind of right.
Courtney moved the camera right in front of us, and leaned her head on my other shoulder and hummed.
Keith and Shayne groaned. I gave the camera two thumbs up and winked.
"You're jealous, this is why I chose the seating arrangements," I joked. Well to them, it was a joke, I planned this out.
We turned the camera off and the girls didn't move from their spots on my shoulders.

Someone flicked my neck when I was half asleep. I couldn't move my head to see whoever did that.
"What," I mumbled, trying not to wake the sleeping girls.
"Switch spots with me," Shayne whispered.
"No way, I'm ready to stay like this the rest of the 3 hours," I replied. I heard Courtney giggle. She patted my knee and waved Shayne off.
"Come on, Keith farted in his sleep, switch spots with me,"
"No way, I'd take two girls in place of a farting guy any day," I said.
"Dammit, come on, Baggie and I are having a fight,"
"Aww, first fight?" Courtney asked, she got up and look at Shayne.
"Look what you did Shayne, just admit you were wrong and shut it," I told him. Shayne flipped me off.
I chuckled back at him. "Court, let's get back to sleep shall we," I asked. Resting my head back again, closing my eyes. Courtney rested her head back on my shoulder. Olivia was softly snoring, holding onto her jacket that she had over her as a blanket. I took out my phone, and snapped a picture of us. I fell asleep.

"Alright gang, let's go inside, it's better in there," Mark called.
"Oh, there is no better than this," I replied. Olivia had moved from her resting spot, asked if she can lay on my legs instead. I have her the go ahead and that's how we were for the last hour. Olivia on my legs, and Courtney on my shoulder. Courtney fell asleep and cuddled up to me. It was a big win, but I was not able to get out and go to the bathroom when we stopped because the girls were sleeping.
Mark opened the door beside Courtney. "Shayne, Court, come guys, wake up,"
Shayne got up, climbed over Baggie and got out the door, turning around and grabbing his bag.
"Shayne, carry me inside," Courtney mumbled. Evidently still half asleep. He grabbed her bridal style. She closed her eyes.
"Noah, grab my bag," she called back.
I shook my head and laughed. Before turning to Olivia.
"Olivia, we're here, you can move to a bed now," I said gently.
"Alright, carry me," she called. I laughed, both the girls slept the whole way but they couldn't walk up the few stairs and down the path, and to the cabin. I swung my bag over my shoulder, grabbed Olivia's and called her. I carried her just like Shayne did to Courtney.
I walked up behind them. Courtney looked at me, chuckled at Olivia.
"You forgot my bag Noah," she told me.
"Oh yeah, I'll run back out and get it when I drop sleeping beauty off,"
She hummed in response and closed her eyes. Shayne tried maneuvering his bag on his shoulder because it was falling, by moving his shoulder, he was failing. Courtney looked uncomfortable, then she looked pissed.
"If you want to piss me off, try no more, you're wish is granted," she told him.
"Sorry, Court, just, can you fix my bag?" Shayne asked. She tried to grab the strap, but it looked hard for them. He looked like he was losing his balance.
"If you drop me Shayne-" Courtney began, but Shayne took a step and lost his balance completely. He fell on his back, right into snow. Courtney didn't land in snow, and she was laughing hysterically. Olivia and I were too. She patted his chest and stood up. Ricky opened the door and turned on the lights.
"There's a pull out couch in front of the fireplace if you want to lay down in front of the fireplace right now, we just turned on the furnace, so it'll take a few minutes before the rooms heat up," Mark explained.
I placed Olivia on the couch, and set the bags down. Courtney walked inside the living room and sat beside Olivia. Shayne stood near the door, shaking off the snow.
"Ok, we're gonna get going now, the food's in that bin, I'd suggest you unload it before they thaw and go bad," Ricky told Keith and I. We nodded.
"I'll do that right now," I told Keith. He nodded and joined the others in the living room.

I started unloading the food, when Courtney called out to me.
"You have to get my bag ?Noah., you have a commitment?" She called from the other room.
"I'll do that right now," I called back, putting eggs into the fridge.