Chapter 26

Zayn didn't know what the hell he was doing, but he was running. It was pouring and he was shivering and drenched. He had never before felt so lost in his life. He just got Niall taken away from him again, when he promised the blonde he'd protect him.

But how could he do that when he couldn't even protect himself? He was searching for any sign of Niall, and a little part of him was looking for a payphone. That way he could phone Liam, get him to pick him up and take him to search for Niall.

Only a few cars would pass by, their headlights blinding the Bradford boy. A transport truck was on it's way around the corner, the same corner Zayn was walking. He prefered walking on the road because the dirt was starting to get muddy and slippery. He couldn't hear the truck because of the heavy rain. As the truck came around the sharp corner, all Zayn could see was a very bright light.

Meanwhile, Niall was curled up in a ball in the backseat without a seatbelt on. He tried to scoot away further, but it was impossible. He just wished he could disappear into the seat. Zayn was probably still on the ground passed out, because they had only been driving for a few minutes after that had happened. The blonde couldn't get that out of his head; Zayn getting hit across the forehead so hard his eyes rolled back into his head and he crumpled to the ground. It just made him cry harder.

"Don't cry," The driver pleaded, "You'll be somewhere new soon." His smile showed rotting teeth. But Niall didn't want to be somewhere new. He just wanted to be in Zayn's arms again. What was he supposed to do? The Irish boy would even jump from the car if he had too. The taxi driver was going to take Niall to his place and make sure he was comfortable and fed before he took him to the police. At least he thinks that's where his supposed to take him.

He thought maybe he could show his friends the hybrid, but then again he wasn't to keen on sharing the money. Niall just stared out the window with his head on his knees and sniffed. Well, Zayn always found him, so, would he be able to find him now?

The driver pulled the beaten up car down a long, dirt drive-way leading into the woods. It was starting to get dark and Niall hated the dark. He was fine when it was dark and he was with Zayn, but with a kidnapper and the dark, he was shaking in fear.

"Come on now," Niall hadn't noticed they stopped in front of what looked like an old cabin, and the driver was ushering him out. Niall backed away from his opened door, and hissed at the man.

"Look, I'll introduce myself. I'm Vincent," the man negotiated. "I won't hurt you." Niall backed away even further, hitting the other door.

"You hurted Zayn." Niall hissed, scratching at Vincent's hand. The man reached in and grabbed Niall's sweater, taking him from the taxi. The blonde struggled, but he was too weak to get from his grip. He wasn't as harsh as he was with Zayn, but Niall could already feel bruises forming on his sensitive skin. Vincent held tightly onto Niall as he unlocked his house and threw the blonde in.

"Stay." The man demanded, shutting the door in Niall's face. The small boy looked around and finally found the strength to pull himself off the floor and get a look around. The place was small, and quiet cozy, with red carpet, a nice fire-place and pictures of what Niall assumed was the man's family.

He suddenly got out of his thoughts, and ran toward the door, pulling on it. It must have been locked from the outside, or it was stuck, but Niall couldn't get out. He quickly looked around for a window, expecting Zayn to be there like last time, but he wasn't.

It was too dark to see. "Honey, is that you?" An older woman's voice called out. The voice startled Niall, and he stopped opening the large window to turn around and see a short, wrinkled woman. She was shocked to see Niall, especially with all his cat-like features.

☯This Red Collar☯ || zιαℓℓजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें