If We Were Here: Part 1

A/N - This will be one of the only chapters where the story is in 1st person... because it's a living hell for me to write constantly saying "I" instead on "you," because I also write stories on Wattpad and... I always write them in 3rd person :T AHH anyways, this is my first story on Quotev so... ya! Enjoy :)! Please, only constructive criticism? I'm going through a really bad stage in my life rn, and it's really hard for me, since I have horrible dyslexia, and I can never pay attention to anything EVER. But again, enjoy <3

Why. Why. WHY? Why did I come here?
Ever since I met Sans, I knew we had a "special connection." I can't face it anymore: I love Sans. I know he hates my guts, though.
Ever since I met him in Helldin, he's been nothing but rude- most of the time. When he's not rude (aka in a bad mood)

~A/N *ooh that was a good poem! "When he's not rude aka in a bad mood (forgive me pls ;-;*) A/N~

he can actually be a real sweetheart... but something... changed... last time I saw him. I don't know what was different, but something was definitely off about him.
We were at his house, watching the MTT Show -on the ever-so-staticy television- when all of a sudden, Sans turns to the right, facing the window, and starts murmuring... things. He said that "The Boss", aka Papyrus, was gonna kill him if he let me stay any longer, and then nothing more audible, but you could see his mouth moving slightly, as he stared blankly out the window.
Then, I told Sans I had to go and get something from Toriel in the Ruins, and he just turned and looked at me puzzled, as if he was saying "Why do you have to go?" I told him I would be back later and... I never came back.
I did go to the Ruins, though, and I did talk with Tor for a while, but... she seemed off too. She invited me to stay for the night, so I did. She still had my bedroom there, thank goodness. The chair in her living room was NOT comfortable at ALL. So, now it's morning, and I need to tell Tori that I have to go now. I'm going to stop by Sans' and *shudder* Papyrus' house before I continue on to Bloodfall...

A/N AHH IT'S FINALLY DONE! This took me like 30-45 minutes to write 0-0 I know that's not a long time, but I have like zero patience with myself sooo... ya :) I'm hoping to update every other day, or pump the entire story out in like an hour, but whatever lol. Hope you guys enjoyed :D! (btw, there might be some smut in one of the next chapters >:D!) Stay awesome <3!!!