Study Date?

Your heart was pounding as you stood outside of Soul and Maka's apartment

    Your heart was pounding as you stood outside of Soul and Maka's apartment. The other day, Soul had asked you to come over and help him study for the upcoming Super Written Exam. Last time, he had tried cheating on the test instead of actually studying, which didn't benefit him in anyway. He failed miserably.

    You swallowed the lump in your throat and took a deep breath before knocking on the door of the apartment. You heard footsteps coming toward the door. You felt nervous and scared. For a second, you contemplated just leaving out of nervousness. Slowly, you started backing away from the door, but before you could go anywhere, the door had opened. The white-haired boy stood in the door way, staring at you with a blank expression. Your heart skipped a beat as you stared at him. His hair was messy and you could tell that he wasn't wearing a shirt under his black and yellow jacket. It seemed like he had just gotten out of bed. You blushed a deep crimson. "Hey," Soul said in a husky voice.

    "H-Hey," You stuttered as you stared at him. He looks so hot, you thought staring at his messy  bed head.

   "Sorry about the wait," He said rubbing his eyes. "I woke up a few moments ago."

   "It's fine," You told him as he gestured for you to come inside.

    You smiled nervously as you stepped inside of his apartment. You looked around at the place, seeing that it was smaller than you expected it to be. You walked over to the couch and sat down, Soul doing the same. He was sitting really close to you, causing you to blush. "So, what do you want to start with?" You asked, looking at him.

   "I've got an idea what I want to start with," He said in a seductive voice, licking his lips.

   "Ummm, w-what?" You questioned waiting for him to answer.

     He wasn't acting like he normally does. Something seemed off about him. Maybe it's just all in my head, you thought as you looked away from Soul and straight at the T.V. You got startled as you felt Soul place his hand on your thigh, close to you privates. Your breath hitched. He moved his hand slowly towards your inner thigh. Your heart started to pound against your rib cage. "W-What're you doing??" You questioned him, feeling nervous.

    "What do you think?" He asked you as he moved his face closer to yours.

     You felt his hot breath on your neck, causing you to shiver. He's hand moved up to your belt, undoing it, then unbuttoning your pants. "I've always liked you, _____," He breathed out, "I've always wanted you... in more ways than you could imagine." 

     Your heart rate sped up. You felt like you were dreaming, but this was real. He was actually doing this, he was actually saying those things. Soul slipped his hand under the fabric of your pants, moving it slowly down to your underwear. "I didn't invite you over to study... if I'm being honest," He breathed out.

    "Then, what did you invite me over for?" You asked, your breathing becoming heavier.

   "I wanted to show you..." He trailed on, using his fingers to lifted up the top of your underwear. "How much I like you.." His hand was now completely under your panties and you could feel his cold hand on your skin. Your gripped the fabric of the couch, waiting for him to continue. His hand moved lower, very slowly, painfully slow. He stopped and started rubbing your clit. You let out a soft moan as he continued. Soul grinned as he moved his hand down lower, and inserted his index finger in you. He moved his index finger around a little bit. Your back arched as you moaned quietly. Soul inserted another finger, bring you more pleasure. You moaned louder as he moved his fingers more, slowly down and speeding up randomly. 

     Soul got closer to your ear and nibbled on your earlobe, and slowly moving down your neck, landing soft kisses on your skin as he did. He stopped at the area between your neck and shoulder, and began sucking and biting, leaving a light bruise. 

     He pulled his fingers out of you before you could finish. You pouted at him, begging him to continue. He looked at you with lustful eyes, as he stood up and kissed you, tenderly, before picking you up bridal style and carrying you to his room. 

     He tossed you on his bed and stripped off his jacket, letting it off to the ground. He hovered over you, his arms on both sides of your head. He kissed your neck, making his way up to your jawline, then to your lips. You kissed him back, like you had always wanted to. The kiss got rougher every passing second. Soon, he licked your lips, asking for permission to enter. You allowed entrance. Your tongues began to wrestle, both of you trying to dominate the other. Soul pulled away, a string of saliva connecting your lips. Your face was a dark crimson, almost as dark as his eyes. 

     He stood up and walked over to the door. You looked over at him, watching as he closed the door and locked it. He walked back over to you, and lifted you up off your back, sliding his hands under your shirt. You lifted up your arms as he took off your shirt. 

     He kissed your neck softly as you reached your hand down to his pants, unbuttoning his pants and zipping down the zipper. He breathed hard on your neck as you tugged at the elastic of his boxers. He got up and looked down at you with lustful eyes and pulled his pants down, letting his drop to his ankles. He bent down and kissed your stomach above your pants as he slowly pulled them down. He took your pants off completely and continued kissing down your stomach. He reached your panties and bite at the elastic top, trying to pull them off with his teeth. He looked up at you, staring into your eyes as he slid your underwear slowly off. He pulled his teeth away from your panties once they reached your knees. They slid down the rest of your legs and you kicked them off. 

     He licked his lips as he got it closer to your privates, keeping eye contact with you. He looked down at your area and spread your legs apart. He lowered his face and got extremely close to your pussy. He began licking your clit and slowly moving down. His tongue began moving in and out of you, causing you to moan and grip at the sheets of his bed. You started breathing heavily as he continued. He suddenly stopped and pulled himself up to your face, looking you in the eyes. "Do you want it?" Soul asked in a seductive voice.

   "Y-Yes!" You told him, feeling very impatient.

  "Then beg for it," He demanded.

  "Please, Soul. Please!" You begged him.

   "Louder.." He whispered.

   "P-Please!" You shouted.

  "If you insist," He huffed as he slid his arms underneath you, unclasping your bra. 

     You tugged at his boxers and slowly started puling them off as he did the same to your bra. Both your bra and his boxers were soon thrown onto the ground. You could feel his member was so close to your entrance. He looked into your eyes as he slowly started to enter you. He teased you a bit, before forcing himself fully in, causing you to let out a loud moan. It was painful at first, but quickly became pleasurable. He thrusted into you slowly. You let out little moans as he continued and started to kiss your neck. He let out small moans, and you could feel his hot breath on your skin. His thrusts began to quicken. You bucked your hips and moaned loudly as he hit your soft spot. Your breath got heavier as his thrusts got faster. You could feel that you were about to release. "S-Soul.." You moaned, trying to let him know.

   "I-I know.. Me too," He groaned.

     You both moaned loudly, as he pulled out, releasing his fluids onto your thighs and the sheets under you. You panted as Soul lied on top of you. You could feel sweat dripping down your forehead as you lied there. Suddenly, Soul said something you didn't expect. "I love you, _____..." He huffed out. You were shocked, but felt your heart flutter.

   "I love you too, Soul," You smiled as you wrapped your arms around him.

(I'm sorry if this sucked. ;-; This was my first lemon. I tried.)