[7] Magazines (Niall Horan)

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Niall, I'll just go and place these boxes in the basement!" You called out.

You are at Niall's place to help him clean his flat. You've been doing this task for almost 3 hours now and you honestly smell like shit. You don't mind though because, Niall's your best friend and, well... Your ultimate crush.

You carefully placed down the boxes and took a rest for a second. You decided to sit on the boxes and look through Niall's old stuffs. A small box that is the size of a shoe box caught your attention so you scanned through it first.

Opening the box, you immediately closed it back because of the things that are in it. You got your eyes all wide and you're sweating cold. I never thought Niall's interested with those. You thought to yourself.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Someone suddenly asked, it's Niall.

"Oh nothing!" You answered.

"Okay." He said putting the boxes down. You watched him placed the boxes and his sweats running down his body. You gulped at the sight.

"Niall?" You called making him look at you.

You grabbed the small box earlier and took out a magazine with a girl in a bikini as it's cover. "Are these yours?" You nervously asked him.

A dark shade of scarlet spread through his cheeks. He stole the magazine and the box from your grip avoiding your gaze. He placed the magazine back into the box and hid it behind him.

"I'm a guy, Y/N." He told you, embarrassment evident in his voice.

You chuckled at the situation. He looks like a kid that just got caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. "I understand. I'm sorry I was just curious." You told him then pat his head.

"Yeah right." He said then rolled his eyes. You laughed.

You both get back to what you were doing but, you still tease him about it once in a while. ;)

-

Short update! Vote and Comment if you liked it.
Thanks & Lots of love x
-jAL