fℓσωєяѕ

Norway walked through the crowded sidewalk in (City name). The bustling and noise of the people and the cars filled his ears.

"I'm so sorry, sir! I didn't mean to!" a female with (hair color) hair and mesmerizing (eye color) eyes apologized after bumping onto Norway.

"It's okay," Norway said and looked up, immediately attracted to the female.

Norway continued walking, ignoring the stares of some people. It's not like it's his first time here, in fact, every month, he goes here to visit her.

"I'm glad you can come, Lukas!" (Name) said, using Norway's human name.

"It's no problem, really," Norway let himself smile a tiny bit as he stared at the gorgeous female before him.

(Name)'s (hair color) was tied into a messy bun, her face void of any make-up while wearing her lazy clothes.

She still looks like a Goddess in any clothes she wears.

Norway walked inside a flower shop, a familiar scent filling his nostrils as he inhaled the comforting scent; the familiar scent bringing small tears in his eyes.

"Ah! It's you, Lukas! Welcome back, son!" the man managing the flower shop exclaimed, happily.

"Good morning, Paul," Norway greeted.

"The usual, right?" Paul asked, his happy smile turning into a comforting one.

"Yes, please," Norway said.

"Flowers? Why do you like flowers?" Norway asked (Name) as she watered her flower garden.

"Eh, I don't really know. I just like how they look, how they smell, how they open up when their season is nearing," (Name) said, shrugging.

"Then, what's your favorite flower?" Norway asked.

(Name) smiled as she kneeled and picked up a certain flower. "This one."

"Here are the 10 red roses, Lukas," Paul said when he came back.

"Thank you," Norway said and paid. When he was about to leave the shop, Paul called out to him.

"Lukas!"

Norway looked back.

"Say hi for me, okay?"

Norway can only slightly smile at the middle aged man.

Norway smelled the roses and smiled, unconsciously. The scent bringing tears yet again.

Norway embraced (Name) as she sobbed.

(Name) found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her.

To say that he was angry was an understatement, Lukas was furious with that a-hole for hurting his (Name).

But then, her scent calmed him. The scent of her favorite flowers, roses.
Norway stopped in front of his destination, memories of what happened filling his mind.

"(Name)!" Norway yelled, his heart skipping a couple of beats.

(Name)'s body laid on the cold concrete, her blood surrounding her.

She has been stabbed to death by thieves.

Norway shook her body, sorrowful sobs erupting through his body as the people surrounded them, their stares are sad and full of pity for the two.

"Hey," Norway spoke, after going in front of the grave. "I'm back. Paul said hi."

Norway put the 10 red roses down, then lighting up three candles. After that, he sat beside the grave.

"I know I probably said this a hundred times but..... I miss you," Norway's voice cracked. "I truly miss you. I..... I don't know if I can do this myself, (Name)."

"If you were alive right now, I'm sure as hell that I got already punched on the shoulder and smacked on the forehead by you," Norway chuckled, sadly.

"I missed your roses... I missed your coffee, I missed your sweets, I missed your hair, I missed your eyes, I missed your personality, I missed your smile and I missed your flowery scent. And I also love you, of course."

"Norway."

Norway looked up and his eyes widened at the four males in front of him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hi, miss (Name)!" Finland kneeled and put his own roses at the grave.

"Hey," Sweden also kneeled and put roses.

"Haha! It's nice to meet you, (Name)!" Denmark warmly said.

"Thanks for taking care of Lukas, (Name)," Iceland said.

Norway's jaw tightened and tears suddenly flowed out. His shoulder shook as he desperately wiped his eyes using his clothed forearm with no avail.

"Lukas here missed you so much, miss (Name)!" Finland exclaimed.

"He's right," Sweden grunted.

"Haha! Lukas cries every night just for you, (Name)! I hear him every time!" Denmark said.

"Yeah, I hear him, too," Iceland confirmed.

Norway cried harder at that. He's not fond of showing emotions, but now? It's just uncontrollable.

He suddenly remembered something.

"Hey, Lukas? I have something to tell you!" (Name) exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"You remind me of flowers! You're a beautiful flower, a sight to behold! But at the same time, you're untouchable because of your thorns!"

Norway joined the other Nordics in front of the grave and kneeled.

"Flowers wit, (Name). But for you, I shall get stronger and I'll fight for you. Flowers wit but memories don't."

After a few hours, the Nordics reminded each other on going home. So, they started to leave the cemetery.
But something happened.

When they reached the gate of the cemetery, a soft, gentle breeze suddenly blew... Along with a soft, gentle and sweet voice.

"Thank you, everyone... It was nice to meet you and..... I love you.. Lukas."

The Nordic 5 smiled and Lukas looked back.

"I'll be back, my love."

A faded white figure sat beside the the grave, watching the Nordics leave. The white figure smiled sweetly and warmly as tears stung her (eye color) eyes. The grave was enveloped by a familiar flowery scent.

"I'll be waiting..... Norway."

××××××××××
THIS IS A REQUESTED ONE-SHOT BY ItsMeKylieeeee THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST BY MESSAGING ME.