9.

Tara, Kai, August, Chris, and Lani

Tara

"Ah, August." I moaned as I dragged my nails over his back. He moved inside me at a rhythmic pace while holding onto my hips.

It's been so long since I've felt this pleasure. August just hit every wall so perfectly.

He pushed deeper inside of me keeping his rhythm. My mouth was wide open, but no sounds were coming out. Just my harsh breathing hitting his neck.

His pace sped up and I let out a loud moan making him cover my mouth.

"You're going to wake up Kai." He grunted.

I couldn't help it. My eyes welled up as everything started to become too much.

I clenched around August making him groan. My back arched off the bed as I had the most earth shattering orgasm.

August released inside of me not much longer after me.

He pulled out and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

I stared at the ceiling trying to catch my breath. At this moment, what just transpired felt surreal.

°•°•°

August walked down the stairs with his hands behind his back, fully dressed as I sat at the kitchen table.

"Why you just sitting down here?" He asked, walking up to me.

I shrugged.

"Hm, you care to explain this?" He held up the empty Plan B One-Step box.

My eyes widened, "You went through my trash?"

"I didn't go through shit. The box was sitting right there in the bathroom." He raised his voice.

"I don't know who the hell you're yelling at." I snatched the box out his hand. "You wasn't there when I was pregnant with Kai what makes you think I'm dumb enough to get pregnant by you again?"

"That was almost three years ago. Why can't you let it go!" He yelled.

I looked at him with a straight face before bursting into tears, "Because you weren't there. I did everything for you and you treated me like trash. I'm the one so gave you the look, the popularity, and the confidence."

"I've apologized countless times, I don't know what else you want me to do." He started to inch towards me but I picked up the glass cup from the table and threw it at him.

Luckily, he dodged it just in time.

"Get out, I shouldn't have let my feelings get in the way. Last night was an absolute mistake and it's never happening again."

The look on his face when I said mistake made it obvious that it hurt him. Last night meant something to him just like it did to me.

But I just can't let this get more serious than it already has.

"Tara-"

"Get out." I calmly said, turning my back to him.

There was a moment of silence before the door closed.

My life was perfectly fine until he came back into it.

°•°•°

I tried to put Lani's veil on but she just kept pacing the room.

"Lani, can you stand still?" I huffed.

"I'm sorry, T. I'm just so nervous. My parents aren't here yet."