The spiked Tea

The spiked Tea

It was Friday night and I was getting ready to go home. When I heard my office door open. It was my friend Aileen aka coworker. Hey kim the printer for some reason it doesn't want to work can you help me. Sure I can I'll be right there. I closed my notebook and as soon as I opened my office door I heard SURPRISE! I got so scared I really was not expecting that. I turned and looked at my boss Jerry what is all this for? This is for winning your first case as an attorney with us. Really wow that is so nice thank you so much. No thank you thank you for wanting to be a part of our team. Well it's my pleasure to be in it. As I turned to look at my friends I saw Aileen, Jack, and Billy with a cake. Jack turned and looked at me look we brought you a cake here let's make a toast. Awh thanks guys as I walked toward Aileen she handed me a glass. Here it's your turn make a toast. I grabbed the glass okay well first of all I want to thank everyone for this and be very supportive. I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this if it wasn't for you guys so thank you. And second of all I just want to say how happy I am to have won my first case that is all I would dream of and it had finally came true I can't wait to win a whole lot more cases with this awesome team. Cheers. We were having so much fun they were drinking wine while me on the other hand drank my applesider 100% alcohol free. Although jack kept on insisting for me to drink and I did not want to. "Come on don't be a party pooper have a couple of drinks nothings going to happen its just wine." No it's fine I'm good I don't need to drink to have fun. Jerry turned and looked at me, with a smile exactly. You see I turned to look at jack even the manager agrees with me he knows. Unless you are saying I'm boring. Billy and Aileen said at the exact same time no of course your not boring u can't stop laughing. Well if you guys wouldn't make me laugh then I can be boring I laughed as I looked at jack, he gave me a weird face like if he didn't like that.
Chapter 2
Jerry was the first to leave okay guys its time for me to hit the hay stack Awh your leaving already I replied. Yea I'm not Young like I use to be I think you still got it sir, come on now Kimberly you solved your first case don't push your luck you wont get a raise with rivalry as he gave me a smirk. I just laughed that's, not was I was trying to do I was just being nice I thought. We continued to stay there and chat when I decided to drink my tea instead. I had it in a water bottle I was talking to Aileen when I turned to get my drink and jack was holding it. Hey what are you doing with my drink? He smiled and said nothing I was just wondering what was it. I looked at him suspiciously and said just strawberry tea he took a closer look at it. Why is it so dark? Is it alcohol? No of course not I laughed here give it to me you look drunk. He was looking at my bottle like if he never saw something like it before I just thought what a weirdo. I just turned around and continued to talk to Aileen. I started feeling dizzy all of a sudden Aileen's face was dripping woe, why is your face you're melting? She laughed and said what? Yea your face is melting do u want me to turn on the air conditioner we can do that if your hot. I can hear everyone laughing but in slow motion wow u guys sound weird. Why are you guys laughing like that? Billy said like what? What are you talking about, were laughing normal. No you're not I said, your laughing like robots or something. The more I spoke the more things got weird. Before I new it Billy said I think you had a little more in that bottle of tea then what you are telling us, Aileen agreed saying I now right. Jack said I think its time for you to go home now Kim. Everyone agreed; yea I need to go home too I have a party tomorrow Aileen said. Yea I got my own things to do Billy said. Jack said come on Kim ill get you a cab to take u home ill lock everything up guys don't worry. Okay thanks. Then I blacked out. Hey come on Kim get inside the cab, why I asked? Were going home, its me jack your drunk I'm taking you home it's not safe for you to drive. Then I doze off again I woke up again in a room on a bed I didn't know where I was at but I heard men talking outside the bedroom. I can't go through with this man, I can't do this. Shut up it's too late in the morning we'll talk about it. I doze off again. Bam! Bam! Bam! Put your hands up where's your money! Ugh what is going on!!! oh my gosh!!! My heads going to explode! I said put your hands up!!! As I turned around I saw two masked men holding guns pointing straight at me. Aaaaaaaaaa!!!! Who are you! what are you doing here! what do want! take anything you want just don't shoot please. Calm down I won't shoot u were going to have some fun first at least for now; but your boyfriend I can't make any exceptions. WHAT BOYFRIEND AAAAAAA!!!! I looked to the side and under the sheets. Why am I naked and Jack why are you naked and on my bed?!!!!! This is not the time to be asking questions and it's not your bed jack said, WHAT! Were am I then? OH MY GOSH tell me we didn't, WE DIDN'T Aaaaaaaaaa!!! Jack!!! I hit the bed so hard furious at the thought at that point; being held to gun point was not the problem. As I hit the bed a board came loose from the back frame of the bed and hit one man I saw my opportunity and jumped over him to get the gun on the floor, get him jack! As I turned around I shot the other man 3 times in the chest and I turned my gun and shot the next bang, bang, bang as I shot them, cops came rushing in drop the gun and put your hands up. I was so scared I dropped the gun so fast. Ummm Miss. can u please cover up, OH MY GOSH! I'm so sorry iii umm jack throw me a blanket but jack was not there, WHAT THE! Aaaaa! He was passed out on the floor. Ugh SHUT THE DOOR! I screamed at the cop I don't want anyone else to see me and turn around you pervert! oh yea I'm sorry responded the cop he grabbed his radio and alarmed the others not to come inside the room yet. I silently said thank you. He just nodded his head like saying your welcome and I looked around and saw that the blankets were on the other side of the bed by the windows just my luck. The windows were opened I turned to look at the cop. Ummm can u please get me a blanket please sir the windows are opened. Oh yea sure of course, without taking a second to look at me he handed me a blanket and closed the curtains at the window.
Chapter 3
(Daemon) wow I thought I have seen everything I could possible see in
this line of career yet standing here in this room is two dead guys, a
man in caution and a naked woman. Although I had to admit it was hard
not to look. She was beautiful her curves on her body were very
distinctive and her dark black hair lye on her white skin so
beautiful. If she wasn't in this situation I would be tempted to ask
her out she was so beautiful, No! Snap out of it man she is with another man in bed I can't afford to think this way about her. Not to mention that she just shot two guys. I grabbed the blanket and handed it to her. Sorry for looking I didn't mean to my name is Daemon.
(Kim) oh it's okay, how were you going to know there was going to be a
naked women playing black ops? I should be the one sorry for causing
all of this.
(Daemon) oh no it's not your fault you guys were robbed; right?
(Kim) I don't know I'm so confused right now and you guys! I wasn't robbed it was that a**hole that was robbed I
started crying, oh my gosh I can't believe it!
(Daemon) What? What's wrong I turned around now facing her.
(Kim) Can I be tested for drugs tell me you can, because I have been drugged?
(Daemon)What?
(Kim)Yea that a**hole right there lying down drugged me and took my virginity.
(Daemon) Miss. If this is true this man has committed a crime.
(Kim) It is true you have to believe me it is true, oh please! Test
me now, test me now you have to arrest him he raped me.
(Daemon) she was crying so much now that I thought she was going to
faint. I tried calming things down. Its going to be okay I am personally going to get to the bottom of this.
(Kim) but.... It cant be true...
(Daemon) I walked toward her to comfort her and as I grabbed her and hugged her tightly in my arms she started crying even more. It's going to
be okay I'm going to give that man what he deserves for what he did.
(Kim) I slowly looked up at him so you believe me?
(Daemon) yea, I guess I do. She gave me a smile of relieved . Which I couldn't figure out why if I haven't done nothing yet.
(Kim) I smiled at him so relieved thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me.
(Daemon) lets get you some clothes for you and have the rest of my men to come in and figure out what exactly has happened here, then we'll take you home.
(Kim) No! I cant go home not like this please don't take me home
anywhere but home!! I live with my parents I cant let them see me like
this please! Or even let them find out what has happened here. They won't be able to handle all of this.
(daemon) okay, okay its okay is there anywhere else you can go? like
to a friends place or family member you can be with?
(Kim) no I don't.
(Daemon) she started to cry again, I felt so bad for her, and I
couldn't imagine what she was going through.
(Kim) I can't believe it I don't I have been so caught up with school
and my job I haven't had time with my old friends and I don't have
much relatives in the first place to go to.
(Daemon) I understand? I looked at her trying to remember if she told
me her name or not. I'm sorry I forgot your name.
(Kim) Oh I didn't give it, my name is Kimberly you can call me Kim.
(Daemon) Kim well if you want you can stay with me until your ready to
go home? But! Only if you want to I am not forcing you. I understand
what you're going through right now. I understand if you don't want to
stay with me after all I am just a stranger to you.
(Kim) well we can get to know each other so we wont be strangers and
plus you trusted me so I'm going to trust you. But only if you're okay
with it I don't want to invade.
(Daemon) I smiled at her no you won't be invading at all, and I would
love to get to know you better besides you are going to stay in my
house he laughed.
(Kim) I smiled okay thank you so much daemon I reached out to hug him and I had forgotten I was naked. Oh I'm sorry I smirked. I was nervous to stay at his house I hardly knew the man at all. All I knew was that his name was daemon. I couldn't go home though my parents would be devastated and it was so embarrassing to go home almost naked all I had was a blanket.
(Daemon) okay lets take you to my place then you need to rest and get
cleaned up. I had to admit I was happy she was coming home with me. It meant I was going to get to know her better she seemed like a very nice girl and she was so beautiful. Of course I wouldn't try anything
poor girl has gone though enough right now for crying out loud she
lost her virginity to this man she had no attention loosing it too.
Chapter 4
I let the men come in and do there job while I took Kim to my car. I'll
be back to bring you your clothes.
(Kim) Okay thank you so much. He was so nice I couldn't believe that
there was such thing as a man being this nice and not to be taken.
Well at least that's what I thought what man would let a women stay at
his place if he has a women of his own. What possible answer could
give me the reason why this man was being so nice? I don't know but I
hope he was not dangerous. I cant go home though I just cant I would
never be able to face my parents. I was really starting to regret all of this. I saw daemon walking toward me.
(Daemon) Hey your clothes were teared apart so your going to have to
wait a little longer to get dressed up sorry.
(Kim) oh okay thank you. He shut the door and walked toward this man
they were talking for awhile, while I waited in his car. I never been
in a cop car it made me nervous for some reason. Daemon went to a
paramedic after talking to the man and looked disappointed again like if what he heard was bad news. Then the lady started walking toward me while daemon walked the other way. Oh my gosh I started
panicking I was so scared. It made me feel sick to the stomach to see his reaction, and now this lady was walking toward me, oh no what can it be now. She opened my door. Hey sweetie my name is Susan i'm a
paramedic are you hurt in anyway? No i'm okay. I know asking these
questions can sometimes be offensive but its my job to ask and I don't
want to offend you in any way I care about you so how are you feeling
with all of this? I felt a huge knot in my throat I was like oh my
gosh Kim you better not even cry suck it up you can do this. I was
looking down and I didn't even get to say a word when my tears ran
down like a waterfall. She reached out to hug me its going to be okay;
I am not going to stand here and tell you its going to be easy to get
over this or I know how you feel because I don't but I am going to
tell you that no matter what you will get through this. What you did
in there was very courage's of you. You were very brave and it shows
me that you were willing to fight for your life. So I know your not
going to give up I know you are going to keep fighting for your life
whether its physically or mentally. I hugged her back so tight and
tried my best to tell her thank you so much. Your very welcome sweetie
and if you have any questions you can call me here's my card. Daemon
and I are close friends and he told me the favor he's going to do for
you he really is a nice guy, you can trust him. If anything he cant
help you with though you have my number.
(Daemon) I took Kim to my car and told her to wait for me in there
that I would be right back. I went to my friend Jared who was my best
friend since high school he became a detective while I became the cop.
I asked him so what's the guy's side of the story?
(Jared) okay so his name is jack and he says they were at the office
late last night throwing a small party for Kim because she had solved
her fist case as an attorney. It was a few friends he says it was
about five of them that stayed together at the end including Kim. They were All drinking including Kim even though she tried denying it that she didn't need to drink in order to have fun. They all went home jack locked up and volunteered to call Kim a taxi since she was to drunk to drive home. Before he knew it Kim kept insisting to go to jacks place so he took her home getting worried that she would not know her way home. He didn't know what happened last night with Kim because he was unconscious. He woke up this morning by the gun men robbing him when Kim started screaming why was he in her apartment when he cleared it out with she was in his apartment and it was not the time to talk about it she started screaming when he panicked that the shooters would shoot him and he fainted. When he woke up there was two dead shooters in his apartment.
(Daemon) okay thank you Jared and Jared I am probably need a lot of
help from you in this case man.
(Jared) no problem man
(Daemon) he looked at me funny when I asked him and I said thanks bro see you later.
(Jared) oh wait bro I need her side of the story you know that right?
(Daemon) yea ill tell you bro
(Jared) okay it needs to be done today though.
(Daemon) okay I got it don't trip. After she gets cleaned up ill bring
her in. I went up to my other friend Susan she's a paramedic I met her
through Jared I told her about Kim's condition and what happened to
her and when is the earliest she can come in to get tested. She told
me as soon as possible would be great. Then I asked her if she knew
how long it would take for the results to come back and she said maybe a week the least but she wasn't sure about it she has heard
sometimes it takes longer. I nodded and asked her if she can go check
up on Kim. She said sure and walked toward my car while I walked
toward my team to discuss the case. The whole time I was just thinking
how this was bad news that it would mean that the rapist would be free
until she gets tested and still wait until the results come back. How
am I going to tell Kim, she's gone through a lot if I told her that
her rapist would be free she would be even more devastated. I went
back to the car when I saw that Susan finished taking to Kim. As I got
inside the car I saw Kim's face she had been crying. Now I definitely
didn't want to tell her the bad news so I avoided looking at her. Okay
lets go.
(Kim) After Susan left she Daemon came inside the car. I didn't want
him to know I was crying but I had to ask what happened so I did. What
happened? You look disappointed back there.
(Daemon) Kim I honestly was avoiding to tell you.
Its not good news am sorry but I am do everything I can to put that
guy behind bars.
(Kim) what! What do you mean he's not going to jail now? Where is he going then?
(Daemon) The good news is that you can get tested right away so that
way it wont leave your system. The bad news is that while waiting and
processing all of this we don't know exactly yet how long it would
take to get your results back. Which means we
don't have evidence to hold him until your test results come back.
Also when the test does come back and we don't have evidence he's the
one who drugged you.
(Kim) I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces and my water works
came straight back.
(Daemon) Kim I'm sorry my best friends a detective and he is working
in the case he is the best there is I called him as soon as possible.
He is working on your case he is going to let us in on everything. He
is going to let us now how to prove this man guilty and give him what
he deserves for what he did to you. I'm going to be with you through
the whole thing so don't worry your not alone you have a lot of people
on your side trying to help you. Right now he needs to know your side
of the story what happened from the beginning everything you remember every little detail counts.
(Kim) okay when can I get tested?
(Daemon) As soon as you get cleaned up we'll go to have you get tested.
(Kim)Okay well it all started in my office at work when my friend
Aileen came in and surprised me with a cake and a bottle of
applesider. Congrats Kim you did it. I said did what you solved you
first case Kim. I was so surprised, listen were throwing a little
party gathering kind of thing for you after work in the lobby so don't
leave okay Aileen said okay I wont and whose going to be there if you
come you'll see she laughed and left. After work I went to the lobby
it was my manager jerry, Billy, jack and Aileen my coworkers. They had
food and wine on a desk. They all congratulated me and we had a toast.
A toast for solving my first case and to have a lot more. Aileen
poured applesider on glass champagne cups and gave it to each of us.
Once we finished it jerry told us to have some wine he bought for the
occasion. Everyone did except for me I served myself applesider. Jack
asked, me why don't you drink wine With us Kim. I told them no thanks I
don't drink. He told me come on Kim don't be a party pooper just drink
a little, a little wont hurt. Then I told him no its okay I don't have
to drink to have fun. I looked at jerry and he just smiled at me then I said see even the manager agrees with me or am I being boring. Aileen and Billy said at the same time no of course not. Aileen said your laughing the whole time. I looked at her and said well if you wouldn't be making me laugh then I can be boring. I turned and looked at jack. Jack just looked at me with a weird face. After a while I got tired of drinking
applesider so I got my water bottle from my purse and put a tea in my
water bottle I shook it and put it next to me on the desk. Jerry left
at that time. After a few minutes I turned to get my bottle when it
wasn't there jack had it in his hands. He was looking at it weird like
he has never seen something like it before. What are you doing with my
bottle I asked, he said what is it? Its tea. Why is it so dark? Just
give it to me you look drunk. He gave it back to me. I drank from it
and after a few minutes I started feeling weird I started
hallucinating my friends face melting and they were laughing like
robots. I started dozing off when I heard Billy say I think you put a
lot more in that bottle than just tea, my friend Aileen agreed. Then
they all decided to leave at that moment. I started to doze off again
when I heard jack say ill get you a cab and ill lock up guys. I
couldn't stay awake anymore I dozed off. When I woke up again someone was trying to put me in a car. They were saying come on Kim get inside I said why? It was jack I can tell by his voice he was telling me I was drunk and it was too dangerous for me to drive so he was taking me home. I doze off again I woke up again in a room on a bed I didn't
know where I was at but I heard men talking outside the bedroom. I
can't go through with this man, I can't do this. Shut up it's too late
in the morning we'll talk about. I doze off again. That's when I woke
up to the sound of the men screaming put your hands up. I asked who
they were and what were they doing here and what do want. I told them they can take anything just don't shoot me. They told me he wont shoot me at least till he's done having fun with me but your boyfriend I
cant make any exceptions that's when I said what boyfriend I saw jack
naked. That when I asked him why was he naked and on my bed. He told me that it was not the time to talk about this and it's not your bed I asked were was I then? That's when I realized we probably had sex and I started screaming and I hit the bed so hard furious at the thought, at that point I didn't care if they were pointing a gun at me. As I did a board came loose from the back frame of the bed and hit the one man I saw my opportunity and jumped over him to get the gun on the floor get him jack I yelled as I turned around I shot the other man 3 times in the chest and I turned my gun and shot the other guy 3 times too. That's
when you came in.
(Daemon) oh my gosh I'm so sorry Kim. I felt so bad but at the same
time I felt so mad so furious. For some reason the thought of him
touching her was driving me insane I wanted to go back there and beat
the living skin out of him. I looked at her through my rear mirror no
girl should go through this.
(Kim) it's not your fault daemon. It's my fault for not paying more
attention to what was going on around me.
(Daemon) that's not true Kim you didn't know and if anyone was in your
position they would be just unaware like you were. There's no possible
way anyone could have known that was going to happen.
(Kim) yea I guess your right. We arrived at his apartment it was manly
looking plain colors around not much of furniture just a center table,
a couch potato chair, and a regular couch. He had the view of the city
big windows that lighted up his whole apartment.
(Daemon) here sit down ill get you something to wear it won't be
girly though I'm letting you know so don't get your hopes up. I was
trying to make her smile feel better but it wasn't working she looked
like she died in another world. I couldn't blame her though she has
gone through a lot. I brought her a t-shirt and sweats that had a
string to tighten up. Here I'm sorry this is all I have.
(Kim) its okay its better than this blanket I don't want to see this ever again.
(Daemon) the bathroom it right there as I pointed to
the door. She got up and went to the bathroom. Mean while I turned on
the chimney it was starting to get really cold. She came out and went
straight to the fire and through the blanket in there and she started
crying. I went to her everything's going to be okay if you need
anything just tell me.
(Kim) I'm sorry you have to deal with me.
(Daemon) No, no it's okay don't worry I want you to be here with me
remember I suggested for you to be here. Tell me why you are crying?
(Kim) I couldn't help it anymore I was dying inside. I didn't want to
cry in front of him I didn't want him to think that I was being a baby
or I was weak. But I was so hurt and he wasn't making things better he
was being so nice to me. That it hurt, it hurt that this man didn't
know me and still showed me so much affection. My heart hurt that my plans I had with a man were ruined because of one man who decided to rape me. I looked down has I poured out tears, tears came down so much that I thought I was going to drain
myself. He hugged me so tightly it felt comforting safe he grabbed my
face and wiped my tears away tell me what's wrong. I looked at him and
said it's just that I never had a boyfriend before I had never been
with a man. Tears started coming down again I had said my whole life I was going to loose my virginity to the man I marry I was going to give him that honor. I am 21 years old never been touched tell now. I kept to myself for 21 years just so that a robber can take my most precious gift away from me. 21 years
that's two decades why, why did this happen to me. I was not being a
slut I was not asking for it not once did I ever ask for it. I didn't
go out to places for the same reason not to ask for trouble and look
where it found me. I go to church when I'm suppose to I'm a good girl.
What did I do so wrong?
(Daemon) as I heard what she had to say I couldn't help it but to shed
tears. No one has ever made me cry. Even when I was little my mom
would say I would tough everything out. Seconds later it was like
nothing had ever happened. I looked at her, Shh its okay I'm here now, no one is ever going to touch you again I am going to protect you don't worry. She laid her head on my chest as I hugged her. Come on you need to rest ill show you were you'll be sleeping at. I took her to my bedroom sorry its not cozy enough if you wont ill bring more blankets for you.
(Kim) Are kidding me i'm so thankful that your
letting me sleep her, where are you going to sleep at?
(Daemon) Oh I wont be staying I have more work to do down at the
station; but make yourself comfortable. There's food in the fridge you
I just bought today mi casa, su casa.
(Kim) Thank you so much Daemon really I don't know what else to say to
show you how much I am so grateful for what you are doing for me.
(daemon) Don't worry about it Kim just make yourself at home.
(Kim) Okay thanks again as he walked away he
Said your very welcome and he shut the door behind him. I sat down on
his bed and looked outside his window I was able to feel the hurting
in my heart and I started to cry again. Why, why did I have to go
through this why me what did I do to deserve this hurt. That night I
cried myself to sleep.
(Daemon) when I left my house I couldn't stop thinking about this
situation. Was I actually doing right for bringing her in my house I
really hoped it didn't cause any problems. I was headed to the station
when I remembered I had to call Jared. Jared I got her side of the
story and let me tell you we got jack has guilty all over. That
bastard touched her and he will get what he deserves. I was so furious
now I couldn't stand the fact that he can stand to live after what he
did to her.
(Jared) that's great news daemon but I needed to get the story myself
I need to record her story for testimony just like I did with jacks.
Once we have her story we can put the story together and show she's
telling the truth. When can she come in?
(Daemon) oh okay well she'll be able to come in tomorrow. Ill call you
tomorrow and ill personally bring her to you. The faster we get this
guy the better.
(Jared) okay sounds great see you later bye
(Daemon) bye. When I got to the station I had to fill out a lot of
paper work it took me almost all night when I got home I laid down on
the couch for a bit and fell asleep right away. In the morning I got
up pretty early that sofa was not comfortable. I made Kim some Hot
chocolate and wrote her a note I felt bad I had to leave her again but
I didn't want to wake her up. So I decided to go buy Kim clothing but
I didn't know what her style was or what size I didn't want to insult
her in anyway so I decided to stop by my sister's place. She would
know what to do.
(Kim) When I woke up and daemon wasn't there. I wondered were he went.
I was so thirsty it must have been all that crying. I was dehydrated I
went to his kitchen when I saw a yellow note on the counter I looked
at it and it said I hope you slept good sorry I couldn't be there when
you would wake up I went out for some herons I made you some hot
chocolate its in the microwave make yourself at home. I guess I don't
have all bad luck because I have been blessed with this very nice man
thank God. I do need to shower though I felt so dirty. I don't think
he will mind.
(Chloe) Hey daemon what brings you here I need your help Chloe what's
wrong? Oh nothing serious I just need clothes for Kim I am helping her
she's staying at my apartment and she needs clothes I don't know her
size so I can't go shopping for some myself she might get offended if
I buy something too big or feel bad if it's too small. Okay wait,
wait, wait for starters who is Kim? and ewe what is she naked in your
apartment right now that's so gross no I don't want to know the answer
to that. Well give me an explanation. Okay I can't tell