Crazy Night - Baekhyun Part 1

You were with your best friend, Do Hyun. Together, you were walking your way home from school. This was your daily scenario after school, that is walking home with your best friend.

"It seems like the rain is going to fall soon. The clouds are getting heavier and heavier." She said while looking up the sky.

You smiled watching her acting like a child. "I know Hyun. Let's just hurry up to the bus stop and catch the next bus." You commented and you both fastened up your phase.

Making your way to the place her phone suddenly made an awful sound causing you to jerk up a little.

You watched her as she placed her phone next to her ear.

"Yes, mom. I will. Okay bye." You heard her say.

You wondered why her aura suddenly changed. She emitted a gloomy one so you immediately asked her.

"What's wrong, Do Hyun?" you voiced out with worry evident on your voice.

"I'm so sorry Eunmi . My mom needs me right now at her shop. You can go ahead. I'm sorry for suddenly leaving you here." You looked at her face and she's acting like she is about to cry.

"It's okay. You go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow." You assured her.

After that, she just left like that. You are walking alone when raindrops started to fall.

Hurriedly, you run as fast as you can to the nearest shed just across the streets.

"Why didn't I brought my umbrella?" You said as you patiently trying to dry yourself with your small handkerchief.

You're all alone and you're soaking wet. Today, is just not your day or is it because you had a little fight with your mother and this serves as a karma for talking back to her. You thought to yourself.

From your blurry vision, you noticed that it is now raining hard. You tried to wipe your eye glassess with your damp handkerchief but then decided to stop because it doesn't do you any good.

"The sky is getting darker and darker. I'd better get home before it completely becomes dark," you contemplated as you're standing alone the place.

After some time, you let yourself welcome the heavy rain. You ran as fast as you can again having a goal in mind  to reach the bus stop before the clock strikes 6.

As you journeyed your way to the bus stop, the strong wind became your greatest enemy. You're all cold and wet now and you hated it but nevertheless you didn't stop running.

The streets you ventured were surprisingly quiet causing you to fasten up your phase. To add up to your miserable state, you unexpectedly lose your footing and shockingly cracked an ankle.

In a swift motion, you dropped to the cold ground and felt the pain as it seeps to your bones.

Warm tears started to trickle from your eyes but you didn't seemed to notice it because of the rain pouring all over your face.

Your sobs echoed to the streets but somehow nobody really care because you're all alone.

After one long minute which seems to last like an eternity for you, a raging car came to a halt just 5 meters away from where you are.

You tried to calm down despite of the seering pain on your ankle, to stop yourself from crying. You don't want people to see you crying like a lost puppy with a broken ankle sitting on the streets.

As the door of the BMW car opened, you immediately set your eyes on the stranger coming out from it. Even with your blurry vision, you noticed that the stranger is guy. You became nervous and more nervous as the guy took strides towards your direction.

Don't come. Please don't come near me.

You thought with closed eyes and your fist closed. You're afraid of this guy because of questions running in your mind.

What if he's going to hurt me? What if he's a pervert and try to do something gross to me. Like....

Thanks to the movies you've watched you made your situation much more worse.

Your body shook uncontrolably because of the cold and the fact that you're afraid that this will be going to be the last day of your life.

"Aahhhhhhh!" You broke out a shriek as the man shook your shoulders.

"Hey!" He said with annoyance playing in his voice.

You opened your eyes but you didn't want to see his face so you purposely take a look on his uniform that suprisingly the same from your school.

Relief rushed through your system knowing he's your age or at least he's a student.

But what if he's still a pervert?

You thought but later decided to raise your head up to face him . You flinched as the guy was looking intently at you but with a frown on his face. Shocked, your eyes widen brought by the sudden realization of who is in front of you right now.

"Byun Baekhyun." You croaked.

"Obviously. What were you doing outside my house?" He asked and you watched one of his slender fingers pointing at the large house in front of you.

"You lived here?" I asked. Why does he have to drive to school if he lives here? It's just meters away.

"Isn't it obvious why I stop my car right here?. You're blocking my way." He answered as the water drips on his hair.

"Oh". You replied. That was the only reply you could give him at the moment. You were truly mesmerized of how this creature in front of you be so handsome despite of being wet by the rain.

You were finally out of your trance when his cold fingers landed on your broken ankle. Your eyes were glued to him as he studies your ankle.

"I broke my ankle. I'm sorry but can you please help reach the bus stop?" You pleaded. This was your first time asking for a favor to someone you barely knew.

He didn't answer you if its a yes or a no but eventually he helped you at your feet. You felt it again. You felt the pain coming back again that actually never left in the first place.

You wanted to act like your okay by not saying anything but your expression didn't helped at all. But your scrunched face disappeared by his sudden gesture.

He held your hand with his right hand while he wrapped his left arms around your waist.

"Can you walk?" He looked at you but you didn't dare yourself to look back. He was making you nervous again.

"I'll try." You murmured.

So after awhile, you started to walk. In the first few steps the pain was bearable but subsequently you gave in.

"Ouchhhhh!" You voiced out.

"Can I hold you?"

"Wh..what?" You stuttered.  You thought that he's crazy.

"Tsk, whatever. I'm so cold already." He said before carrying you bridal style to his car. Or should you say to his house instead.

----------

Part One done. Kekekeke
It's long and boring, isn't it?