~Chapter 6~

Cas' POV

"Dean Winchester?" The nurse asked. Dean raised his right hand up to signify that it was him she should be speaking to. "You are being released from the hospital. Your injuries are healing quite nicely. Your brother is being released as well." Dean smiled and looked at me, so i smiled back. 

The nurse left the room, and i turned to Dean. " What are you going to do? I dont mean to bring this up, but your house.." I cut myself off, unable to speak of the horrible things we witnessed. 

Dean looked down and nodded. "I dont know, Cas. My dad went to go live with some hooker, and now i have to take care of Sammy." He looked over at me, tears brimming in his eyes. "What am I going to do, Cas?" An idea popped into my brain, but i wasnt sure if Dean would be okay with it.

"Well..." I started. He looked at me with a pure look of confusion.

"What is it, Cas?" 

"You..could come live with me..if you wanted to." I offered and he got the brightest smile on his face.

"But how, Cas? Your parents probably wont allow us both to move in." I grabbed his hand and helped him off the hospital bed that he had been occupying for a few days.

"I dont-I dont live with my parents..I moved out this year." I looked at him as he stood up and i saw the look of confusion run across his face one more time.

"You live alone?" I nodded and brought him some clothes that were from my closet, as his clothes were burned in the fire. 

He told me to turn around so he could get changed, yet i continued to talk to him. "Yeah. We had moved around a lot and i grew tired of it, so I had gotten jobs wherever i could and saved up. I bought an apartment when i first moved here in the summer. I live on my own now, and it gets kind of lonely. I would love it if you two stayed with me." I turned back around to see him pulling his pants on the rest of the way, and getting the shirt from the pile. I could see every curve of his abs, and i saw his prominent hip bones. i saw just enough skin before he pulled on his pants the rest of the way, and i started to feel my pants get a little tighter. 

He pulled on the shirt, and walked toward me, taking my hands in his own. "You really dont mind me and Sam staying with you?" He grazed over my face with his beautiful green eyes.

"I would love it if you guys stayed with me. Theres just one problem.." He narrowed his eyes just a little.

"And this problem is..?" 

"Theres only one extra bedroom." When i said this, Dean wasnt mad. He just got even happier. 

"Thats alright. Sam can have the extra bedroom. Ill just stay with you." He smiled at me and brought my hands to his lips. He kissed my knuckles and looked at me through his eye lashes. I smiled at him and shook my head. 

"Youre crazy." He brought his head back up and smiled at me. 

"The crazy jock, thats me." He smiled even brighter as i laughed, and he then hugged me close to his chest. The clothes that i had given to Dean were already starting to smell like him, but i didnt mind. 

Dean's POV

*Flash forward to when they get to Cas' apartment*

"Damn, Cas. This looks like a nice building." I looked at the exterior of the apartment building and was blown away. I wondered how a single person, who was just starting senior year could get an apartment this nice. 

"Yeah, the people here are nice too. They helped out a lot in the move. They gave me some furniture to start out and it kind of built up from there." I saw Cas reach for his keys, and put in it the door handle. He opened the door and i could already sense how nice it was. 

Sam walked in first, and i saw the look of amazement cross his face. He took a few steps into the room and began running towards everything. He checked all of the rooms and bathrooms and closets. He checked the living room, kitchen, and dining room, all before i walked through the front door. 

Cas looked at me with amusement playing across his face. "Someones excited." I laughed and walked inside, looking all around at the walls. There were pictures hanging from every wall, and i looked at all of them. I saw Cas' family, and all the places they went. I saw how happy Cas was, and it made me happy.

I didnt realize that Cas had come up behind me until i saw his fingers point to a boy with sandy blonde hair.

"Thats my brother, Gabriel. He died when i was 12. He was only 10." I turned to look at him, and i could see a tear beginning to form on his face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, not wanting him to be uncomfortable. 

He shook his head no. "Another time, maybe. We need to get you settled in." He shook away the tears, and smiled. I smiled right back and took his hands once more in mine,

"Thank you so much, Cas, for letting Sammy and I stay here. It really means a lot." I wrapped him in a tight hug, and rested my chin on his dark hair. 

"Of course, Dean." He wrapped his arms around my waist and we stayed there until we could hear a cough from behind us. Cas lifted his head up and laughed. "Dean..it seems we have company." I let go of Cas and looked behind me to see Sam, tapping his foot against the hard wood flooring and his arms crossed. 

I still had my one arm wrapped around Cas, so I gestured with my free arm to get Sam to join the hug. He beamed at me and ran at us with full speed into my arms. 

I lifted Sam up, and rested his body on my arm. Cas leaned into my other arm, so i squeezed his shoulder with my hand. We were forming a family, something i havent had in a while, and it was the best feeling in the world. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Holy mother of fuck, this took me so long to write. Im so sorry for the delay, but i had originally written about Deans hospital time, but it just wasnt working so i went with this. I hope you all enjoy. Thank you to those who read this story!