Sesshkag

The sky was of clear of clouds in the night sky, the stars and the moon where clear as glass. Kagome was siting thinking abut what happen the past year.

--------------------- Flashback -------------------------- 

The sky with low class demons, grading the s-Class demon that killed half of the Kaede's village. Miroku, Sango and Kagome started to kill all of the low class demons, then all ths low class demons vanished. 

What the hell just happen?!?! 

Inuyasha was just as confused as aery one else, then in a blink of an eye a sword cut Inuyasha in half.  

N-n-o it can't be I-inu-yasha. N-o NO NO NO!!!!!!!! 

Kagome fell to the grown tiers flowing.  

Every one was sad the day he died but no one felted the pain wares then Kagome, she loved Inuyasha even when he was with the dead presses Kikyo, she loved him no mater what. Every one lost a dear friend that day. 

------------------ end of Flashback ----------------------

After some time Kagome started to cry but she didn't care, after a few mints she senates Sesshomaru coming. 

"Sesshomaru why are you here, do you need some thing or something?" 

He stated silent and came closer to her in teal he is in front of hare. 

"Sesshomaru is there something wrong?" 

"No miko there is somthing wrong" 

Kagome got up walk over to him, but he grabbed her and stared into her brown eye's. 

"S-sesshomaru are you ok, because your not acting like your self for tow months." 

He sad nothing, he moved his free hand to whip the tiers off her face.

He moved his face close to her ear and whispered 

"You need to stop those tears, you cry to much for this Sesshomaru to bare Kagome, you look better with your beautiful smile."  

Kagome was shocked sad that to her and he used her name. Sesshomaru moved his head back and pulled Kagome close to his chest.

Kagome tried to hide her blushing from Sesshomaru, but it didn't help, Sesshomaru lifted up her face so he can see her light brown eye's. "Kagome, why is your hart betting so fast? Is it because you scared?"

* If I was scared it would not because of him it would be something els* she strapped out of it as he brushed her cheek light lee. Kagome stared into Sesshomaru's golden eyes. She notes something in his eyes the she didn't expend to see in his eyes, they where full of love.

They move close to each author until there lips where inches from teaching, Kagome was about to back up, but Sesshomaru's arms healed a farm gripe on her so she can't escape from him. Then he preset his lips agnes hers and realist a small growl, not a way did I do that growl but a loving growl.

* you are not going any were out of my site, you are my Kagome and not any one else* Sesshomaru though wheal kissing Kagome. When he poled back, she was out of breath, one she got her breath back Sesshomaru poled Kagome close to his chest and took-off flying threw the air.

"Were are we going" Kagame asked he just smarted.

                                                        (later)

Sesshomaru landed in fount of the casual, Kagome gasped at the three stores casual, their is a big wooden door with a crescent moon carved on each door, 13 or more windows, in front of the of the casual their is rose bushes(red and pink). "Welcome home to your new Kagome" Sesshomaru sad whit a big smile on his face which was rarer to see on his face the only pecan that did that was the little girl that travled whith him, named Rin.

(fine i'll finnish it ok god just shut up abut it ok and sorry for bad grammer and spelling)