time fly's when your hurt

I held back from screaming in pain. I could hear her sigh when she leaped into my arms. The others were talking when I asked my sister who they were. She had no clue for the past 3 days. "Three DAYS" I said, I had no clue I was out that long of a time. People looked over at us they walked over and helped me up. There was a blonde headed girl she said her name Annabeth. A tall boy with black hair and sea green eyes walked over his name was percy. As they were talking someone let out a terrifying scream out. Then a satyr jumped out of the woods screaming " HELLO CUPCAKES " as he ran over to percy and annabeth. Annabeth and Percy sighed " here we go again ".

Coach hedge walked over to me and studied me. He said he didn't have a good time up on mount olympus because my dad kept bugging ( more like yelling) at him to see if I was still alive. He said my dad might be tough but he broke into tears when he heard what happen.I was sorta shocked when I heard that my dad had acted like that. We kept walking with them and scent of strawberries came in a sweet smell in the distance. I see what looks like a giant camp. AS we walked down people crowded us. Everyone was wonder what our parent was.

Madison walked in with Annabeth and both immediately were claimed. Madison was claimed as a hades child and immediately Nico and hazel started fighting. Then a guy with curly brown hair and light brown eyes walked up to me and asked "is she single cause I like what I see"! Kyah was claimed as an Athena child. Annabeth jumped up and pumped her fist in the air screaming "boyaaa". As I went to sit down at the Ares table but a cute Apollo kid stop me. He said his name was Pete. His brother  Levi walked over and shooed him off before I could say goodbye. As Levi pulled me over and we walked away pete was still holding onto my hand. As he turned around Levi about punched pete. I grabbed Levi with all the strength I had and threw him behind me into Frank. Pete grabbed me as we ran to the Apollo cabin. We could hear Levi screaming at Frank. As we kept running we ran into a hellhound.

As I start to scream Nico came out of the woods calling for the hellhound. He called it Mrs. Oleary. I asked him if it was his he said it was a present from his father Hades.