Chapter 2

"I be holdin ya to your word laddey." "Thanks sir also I was wondering have you been hearing strange howling at night?" "What are you blabbering about boy?" "nothing boss it was a stupid question." I started off to deliver the papers I ran to my first stop and tossed the paper and just kept on running no time to stop it was super important to get done as fast as possible before the boss get's the idea that I'm too slow or something around an hour later I get done.My boss gave me my pay and before I started my boss said "Hey boy don't let nosferatu getcha." I was a little shaken by what he said but I decided not to let it scare me all I said back was"sure boss." 

On the way home I once again heard the strange howl but what was this strange nose why was it constantly around was it some kind of dog or  owl it was kinda annoying but I was curious to find this strange creature so I went to the woods to search. It was coming from this strange cave but I did not dare enter for it may be dangerous to do something so foolish suddenly I heard a strange chain coming from the cave but this was really then it happened the chain sound ceased "My heart skipped three beats then screams started coming from the cave and I heard bones breaking and then the bloodcurdling screams began coming  from the cave . At that moment  my legs began to shake it felt like at that moment I could no longer stand I felt so frightened but I know somehow if I didn't move I was going to die. Knowing this fact I picked myself up and ran I still didn't have clue what was in the cave but at this moment my life was more important I ran through the dark forest not looking back no matter what fearing what I may see. I got to the edge for the forest finally I thought I was safe but as destiny would have it I was wrong. I was walking home the same night when I came to a halt hearing what sounded like footsteps behind me I quickly turned around to see if there was someone there and all I saw was a shadowy form then I felt a hard slash on my lower left side. suddenly my vision blurred as I felt myself sipping all I could see was my blood. All I could think is that I'm going to die what are they going to tell my family that they just found me cut open on the street in my head I began to say my last word as the things I saw all faded to black "Mother I'm sorry I was a liar in my last moments, father even though you're a drunk I still loved you Aaron please now that i'm gone please take care of yourself i'm sorry you never got to read your book" I was now lying on the ground covered in my blood everything was silent the shadowy figure was also gone in this cold black puddle of blood I began sobbing  could this really be The End??????