Chapter 1 : The new comers

( i don't own star wars, the music or anything i can add in the story from different things...... and sorry of the timeline is messed up just roll with it)

A alien deer with black fur and green glowing stripes covering his fur was running for his live in the woods with the tree leaves rustling behind him. It ran in a very big jungle with trees going higher then any normal tree, the forest was then filled with bushes, strange fruits hanging from the trees and strange animals walking in the background.

It kept running but the one chasing him kept up with him judging from the rustling of the leaves in the trees.

The deer stopped infront of a huge lake but it turned right running as fast as he could but then his hunter jumped down from the trees doing a roll and then stood up taking a energy bow from his back.

It was a 15 year old human teenager wearing a hunter outfit without sleeves, long brown pants, black hood with shirt. His name was (y/n) (l/n) a hunter from his village.

You pulled the string back that created a energy arrow aiming for three seconds then releasing the arrow, the arrow flew through the sky into the side of the deer causing it to fall over on the ground,

You came closer pulled a steel dagger from your belt watching the deer die of the arrow strike.
(Y/n) : rest in peace

You raised the dagger above your head with two hands and brought it down.

Timeskip

(Y/n) dragged a bag with the meat to the butcher shop in your village, it was pretty big with many shops, buildings, homes and towers people or alien walking through the road.

Sometimes you would pass a squad of soldiers holding machines with actually bullets or laser weapons and carrying grappling hooks on their wrist. The planet had many towns and city but one was bigger then most and rulled the planet with his council with people from all the other city's and a few of their own.

The people of this planet junited when they were under attack by invaders of space and kicked them off with a big army and a lot of defences to keep peace for already 500 years.

The planet name was lycan and of course the people on it where named lycans after yes old legends werewolfs because this planet would fight to his last man with great battles when all odds were stacked against it.
Then they honored the thrill of the hunt some people would live in smaller towns to live what the planet offered them and hunt on their food as wolfs hunting sheep.

They had great city's and towns but lived in harmony with nature giving it that if the people took much nature away it will take revenge with earthquakes or attacks from predators.

You just passed a shop selling some old style weapons and or he would repair them when the guy himself owner/worker or like he calls himself a smith walked out greeting you with a warm smile seeing a old friend.

The smith name was Joel a good friend of your father.

Joel : morning (y/n)

(Y/n) : morning Joel

Joel : back from hunting i see

(Y/n) : yeah but the deer maked a pretty good chase.

Joel : of you say so.... that reminds me i got your father sword ready so if you don't mind i hope you can take it to him.