Throw of the century!

⚠️Warning: some content is not good for all ages. This includes blood and other body parts that are disgusting⚠️
It was just in time when Mich caught the guy. He told Jerome, "quick, get some supplies we need to get that guy to not break out egg!"  Jerome quickly grabbed a knife and hacked the guy on the side of the head with it. He fell to the ground with blood spilling out from all sides. Mich and Jerome automaticly felt guilt but they had to do it to stay alive. Just then an old lady came over and hit Jerome with a frying pan. The woman said, "that was my husband you killed you idiot!" Mich interfered with the fight and blocked Jerome from anymore hits. He pushed the old woman into the pool and made sure she could not get out. Mich wondered, "why is everyone attacking us?!" That is when the last person arrived and tried to break the egg. Mich took the knife from Jerome and yelled, "YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The knife hit the man and caused him to fall to the ground dead. Jerome stood there in awe at the throw that Mich did. They decided to cover their egg so if they were out and someone tried to break it, it would take longer. They quickly grabbed gear and headed over to the next house to break their egg.