Isabel X Sans Pt.2

(Does he has lips? Uh, I guess? IDK if he has a tounge...because he's a bunch of bones, by Ok he has a tounge...and a chest? I have no idea...And oh YEH, A SIX PACK THIS IS FREAKIN OUTRAG-)

Sans pinned Isabel's tan arms above her head and began to gently grinded against her. She closed her mouth however after he placed his  on hers. It quickly turned into steamy kiss as Sans' lounge licked Isabel's bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Isabel had been waiting for this far too long and let him in after the second lick. He slipped his lounge inside her wet, moist cavern exploiring every inch.

(That isn't the only cavern he'll be slippin' his tounge into, if ya' know what I mean...)

Sans cupped his hands on her cheeks. He had known her as a friend for, so long, and it was finally happening. Sans'  white/ mostly black eyes flew open as Isabel's arms went around his neck. As their tounges made first contact, they began to fight for dominance. As his youngeg slowly started to win, he let out a grunt of satisfaction. Isabel felt the grunt vibrate through her body. They broke for air, then instantly went back to their steamy kiss. He started to take the oxygen, making them gasp through the kiss, and fight for the oxygen, as if it were a battle for survival.

The first moan.

Sans never knew the power of a kiss. It was so enchanting. Her moan turned him on so much.

(THIS IS UNBEARABLY HARD TO WRITE, SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE.)

Sans' teased her by rubbing her clit. She tugged at his pants, and he smirked. As he took off his pants his hardened dock sprang out. Sighing a sigh of relief he thursted into her pussy .As it ripped her hymen a little bit of blood leaked down as he waited for her go he waited a few minutes until she nodded letting her know he could move as he started out slow soon she was begging for more it wasn't long until they came and passed out.